First solo HoFs ( Hunting & Mining) :)

M4R14N

Young
Society
Czecho-Slovakia Mafia
Etienne Chauve Lantier
So.. after a year of trying, dying and crying a finally did it ! :D

My first solo HoF eva was an "ubah" lysterium deposit found with OF-211 combined with OA-103..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A few days after i scored again.. I was on allo beach S of Limnadian hunting allos and estos. Loots weren't too hot but it wasn't so bad.. At the very end of the hunt (232 ammo left..) I took down an Old Esto.. and heres the result > HoF #1 place :dunce:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I hope You won't forget to press that magic button, You know, time to get some Fame :tongue2:

huge grats mate ;) way to go :D

Gratz but its a shame the mining one is a global and not a UBAH HoF like you wrote on it but still gratz again

gooner123456 said:
Gratz but its a shame the mining one is a global and not a UBAH HoF like you wrote on it but still gratz again

Mining is a HoF too.. and the UBAH was ironical because it was a hof under 100 ped.... :wise:

gooner123456 said:
didnt you feel irony in it? :laugh:
and as marian wrote it WAS a hof

oh...and GRATZ :) :) :)
that esto hof should be moved into uber section,shouldnt it?

Huge Gratz!! Im still waiting my ubba after 3 years :)

Denis said:
oh...and GRATZ :) :) :)
that esto hof should be moved into uber section,shouldnt it?

Yes the Esto HoF itself should be there, but while it is combined with the "UBAH" mining HoF it is not correct to move it there.. ;)

:eek: omg almost 100 ped, GRATZ ;)

gooner123456 said:

:poke:

Selling "ability to pick up on sarcasm" implant.

DanielleYourMom said:
:poke:

Selling "ability to pick up on sarcasm" implant.

lol @ danielle :D

gratz mate just like waiting for a bus.. you wait for ages and then 2 come at the same time lol :D :D

gratz again bro

You just have to be persistent , Gratz

nvcK said:
gratulace kamo
Rule # 26
EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. All threads and posts must be written in English. This includes all publicly viewable parts of the forum: thread titles, posts, signatures, user titles, diaries, profiles, and any other area that can be viewed by other members.
:laugh:

Back