Recent content by Maconu

1. Maconu

Yeesh! Again??

Heya Gnasher! seems alot of us can't kick the PE habit. I still hop in from time to time. Hope to see you in game sometime. Cheers! Mac.
  2. Maconu

Heya Skam! Glad to see you are still active in PE (yes it will always be PE to me!). I was...

Heya Skam! Glad to see you are still active in PE (yes it will always be PE to me!). I was feeling a little nostalgic for the BP golden days and was skimming through the forums and saw you are still here. I miss our old hunting trips (don't miss how much they used to cost though), a lot of fun...
  3. Maconu

Bring back the "PROJECT"! (Entropia duh)

I hear ya! I've been around since beta and I often reminisce about those pioneering days. Entropia used to be exciting, wondering what was going to happen next. Now, it is all about buying and selling, not to get equipment so you can hunt or mine better, but just make more ped. PE was affordable...
  4. Maconu

Who do you miss the most?

I miss my hunting buddies from the old days of Formidon hunting: Kemp, Loke the Great. Ace Durlamar hanging around Troy, always running into Temptress and others who were there in the pioneering days that helped give Entropia a foundation. But mostly I miss the early days of Black Pearl, Skam...
  5. Maconu

Selling: Omegaton M71A2

The rifle has been sold. Thank you to all who responded.
  6. Maconu

current bid is 6k.
  7. Maconu

Noted, thanks Flowergirl.
  8. Maconu

Np. So far you're the high bidder. I want to give this a day or so. If you're looking for a quick sale, PM me with your offer.
  9. Maconu

If you are able to pick one up for 3k I say take it. However, I think the 8k price is pretty reasonable considering that it is not a very common rifle and has some excellent stats. I'll keep your offer in consideration. Regards,
  10. Maconu

I'm selling my M71a2. Looking for 8k ped or best offer. If you don't get a response from me in here email me at gr8scots@hotmail.com. Cheers!
  11. Maconu

Support Project Entropia Assistant!

My recomendation would be first to not call it PE Ass, the meaning is very easily misconstrued. I will have a look and give it a try. Best Regards,
  12. Maconu

Trusted Pilots Please Add

Good idea so here is my info: Black Pearl Space Travel Hangar #4, North Space Base Pilot: Conor Mac MacKinnon Can be found usually in Zeus Rates: To CS: 25 ped/1 15 ped each 2 or more Return is included if I'm still up there To Club Neverdie: 40 ped/1 30 ped each 2 or more Return: single...
  13. Maconu

Flight Passengers BEWARE

It's costs approximately 35ped one way to fly to Neverdie, depending on oil costs. If I'm making a flight to Neverdie and hit CS by mistake, then that's my loss. But, I'm only speaking for myself and Black Pearl Space Travel. Regards,
  14. Maconu

Flight Passengers BEWARE

When I fly passengers up to space I get them to pay me once they are on the ship, just before we take off. That way they know that I'm legit and they are on the guest list. Regards,
  15. Maconu

Seeing Connor never gets old!

Next VU with the Christmas surprise. Just look at all the HoFs lately.
Back