Recent content by Marcaine

1. M

FYI: The Definitive Character Luck study

Though I think it's interesting, isn't the design flawed? Globals/HoFs per hour is meaningless, as I think some people have hinted at. To truely control for all the variables involved, you need to have each player hunt one particular species (or a certain number of creatures) and graph their...
  2. M

What I found on the ground

Wow, a lot more response than I expected. I think it's very cool older players do intentionally leave items around, makes the game more interesting. Decided to go out on a whim and explore the islands south of PA (from down in the water) and found nothing. But maybe next time :)
  3. M

What I found on the ground

I am curious what people have found lying on the ground during their time in EU. I do not mean fruits, stones and dung but things left by other players. I've heard of someone finding 100 PEDs in ammo once. I'm curious what else people have found (a decidedly rare event).
  4. M

New player with important question.

Be honest. The real reason players with a working system don't reveal their methods is to keep the profits for themselves and eliminate/reduce competition. I have absolutely no problem with that, it's a smart way to play. But be honest. I think a stable (potentially growing) PED balance while...
  5. M

Extended Guides: Newbie Picture Event

Yeah, was def hoping for some new clothes. Congrats to winners!!! Link to riddle event?
  6. M

Started playing EU 2010, how much did you deposit during the first month?

So much deposited, so little to show :( I'd like to say that I blew it all on learning but, I am still barely able to hold up my PED balance
  7. M

Here are two more I liked Dying in the snow was pretty, but really of EU: Click to enlarge"]Click to enlarge[/URL] Two moons: Click to enlarge"]Click to enlarge[/URL]
  8. Death

Death

9. Twomoons

Twomoons

10. M

Marc 'Marcaine' Badura Marc 'Marcaine' Badura Thanks for the event, it was fun:D Home for us: Click to enlarge"]Click to enlarge[/URL] Stats: Click to enlarge"]Click to enlarge[/URL]
  11. Swamp

Swamp

12. Agility

Agility

13. M

Look for Soc

I have been playing EU for a few weeks now and would like to join a society. I'm interested in event planning so I'd be interested in a group that has land or other resources we could promote. I am also interested in crafting and hunting parties. I have deposited to help me get started but I...
  14. M

Calypso Challenge 2

Marc 'Marcaine' Badura Marc 'Marcaine' Badura Stats: Kingfisher: Frescoquada: Calamusoid: Thanks for the contest!
  15. M

Calypso Challenge 2

Marc 'Marcaine' Badura My apologies, see below...
Back