Recent content by MarcusLionheart

1. MarcusLionheart

VU14.3 - Disconnection bugs

Completely Down So EU is now showing all servers offline. Looks like they may have a patch for us in a bit. Cross your fingers folks.
  2. MarcusLionheart

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

So I MAY have a workaround for the crashes. I've set all graphics and audio levels to Safe Mode and so far have been able to maintain an uptime of half an hour and still going (confirmed by pressing "U' for session time). Will edit post as I go to see if this continues to work. EDIT: Well so...
  3. MarcusLionheart

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Worse DCing than before So earlier today I was able to play for about an hour before disconnect. After 14.3.0.1, I can't play for more than 2 minutes before disconnect. Currently located at the outpost outside Twin Peaks. May try getting to another area on a different server to see if issue...
  4. MarcusLionheart

Version Update 14.3 Schedule

09! Bet that thing's full of "nutrients" by now. :laugh:
  5. MarcusLionheart

Work in IT myself. This is EXACTLY what is going on! Thankless work it is. Well said Acro. :-)
  6. MarcusLionheart

:cool: See you all on the other side.
  7. MarcusLionheart

So many people selling CLD cheap

Sold off a few (32) myself. Timing had nothing to do with EU though. I bought my lion's share when they dropped to about 1100-1200 from the buyback from Maximum Overdrive. I've enjoyed steady returns and saw inflation value them an additional 300 PED ea. than what I paid. RL has been a little...
  8. MarcusLionheart

Any chance of a september release preview / sneak peak?

Amen. Nothing like killing 10K and getting... 1/5 of the way to a stamina point. Boo.
  9. MarcusLionheart

Selling: 32 Calypso Land Deeds @ 1500 each

Sold Thanks for the interest. All are sold!
  10. MarcusLionheart

Doing my part to spread the word

Interesting. Never saw them myself. Any idea where they are showing them? I'd like to see them too. As for the "videos" move, no idea. Not my doing :-P
  11. MarcusLionheart

Doing my part to spread the word

So I've recently begun seeking out ways to advertise Entropia to the masses without costing me money. No one seems to have hard numbers since MA is so hush-hush but it seems as though the general consensus is that the current (active) player base is about 5K (maybe even less if we judge by the...
  12. MarcusLionheart

Update 10 Left Bumping with update that there are now 10 CLDs left @ 1500 Lower than auction! -Marcus Lionheart Ellisius
  13. MarcusLionheart

Auction House is getting ridiculous with CLDs going for 1550-1600 buyout prices. Save time and PEDs by buying directly from me. Friend or contact me ingame: Marcus Lionheart Ellisius -or- PM me on the forum and we can set up a good time to meet.
  14. MarcusLionheart

Ideas to improve society terminal

Well thought out Every point is excellent. Would love to see all of them. A shame that your original ideas were posted back in 2011 and here in 2013 there is nary a whisper of change. Hope you continue to make the occasional support ticket referencing this forum to show the user base support...
  15. MarcusLionheart

Entropia Royalty: Huntsmen

Sidestep's First Global Congratz to Doc Sidestep Holiday on his first global during a group hunt! 104 Ped!
Back