2. MAS Flottilla

Selling: Starkhov AS 147

bumpy bump
  3. MAS Flottilla

little bump
  4. MAS Flottilla

SB: TT + 2700 BO: TT + 3200 Auction will end 1 week after SB has been met via pm or thread
  5. MAS Flottilla

WoF 2010: Team Italy

Avatar: Junio Valerio Borghese Captain: Sherwood Flu Fortuna
  6. MAS Flottilla

WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

We'd need a coalition of all the Saints in the calendar more than a single miracle...
  7. MAS Flottilla

Opinion Poll Please all read This....

1st consideration: we all make mistakes. As someone already said, this was a two-folded mistake, one on the side of judges, the other on the side of team Norway that didn't check their points and didn't do their homework calculating how many points they needed. A bigger attention to their...
  8. MAS Flottilla

np, all is clear now and btw it's 2 am even here, we're all tired.
  9. MAS Flottilla

We had not to play saturday, but sunday. At one point by your posts it seemed that also sunday matches were delayed. I see u guys may have a lot of overwork on this, but please pay attention to what u say. We didn't play saturday, we should play sunday. At one point it seemed that sunday matches...
  10. MAS Flottilla

Judges Thread for WoF 2009

So u can confirm Italy vs. Estonia will be Sunday at 12.00 MA time as scheduled? There has been a lot of confusion about this.
  11. MAS Flottilla

I don't understand it. Our opponents have already played, so the "equal conditions" don't apply. This round was to be played in 2 different weekends, so what about "equal conditions"??? And btw loot conditions change every hour, so every slot has different conditions. Please come up with a...
  12. MAS Flottilla

we'll need a lot of that, ty :)
  13. Squadra Italia

Squadra Italia

14. MAS Flottilla

***Stage 3 Moblist***

Aye, Forums are made to discuss things, aren't they? Beside that, I think we could never thank Hurrikane enough for the effort of time, passion and wit he puts in this competition, and for the fun enjoyed by many, many more people than the ones that write on this forum, I can assure you of that.
  15. MAS Flottilla

***Stage 1 Moblist***

Ty for your patience Hurrikane, u explained the point very well (... and u got it too) :D To Jimmy: question was about relative balances, i know support scores less than main ;)
Back