Recent content by Matori

1. M

WoF 2010: Team Scotland

The guy with the pee-shooter will do his best to be there :D
  2. M

VU 10.0 Teleporters

Bah, it seems i had a non existend TP on my list - i double checked it and yes, there are only 70 TPs, so guess i have them all now. About Cape Rusla, it gives you this message when you open Treasure Island City. Even though the TP is listed as TI City ;)
  3. M

VU 10.0 Teleporters

Don't wanna start new thread so i'm posting in this one. My TP count is 71 atm - is this it or am i missing any?
  4. M

Radio posted it: OK team, we're going to be hunting @ 1400 on the 13th. !1400 on the 13th!
  5. M

Ty for info
  6. M

Sunday 13th at 14:00 MA time Now could someone explain here or send me a PM on how this works - as i said its my first time so i'm literally a virgin on this things :silly2:
  7. M

OK, asked to post here since i'm totaly new. Ava name: Mat Matori Elder Captain: never done this before so leaving it up to the pros's Anything else: Mainly available in evening hours; since it's my first time and i'm low level i guess i will be support
  8. M

hehe ty CAz and it's tomorrow but the party is today. Sundays are kinda akward for partying...

hehe ty CAz and it's tomorrow but the party is today. Sundays are kinda akward for partying since they are usually followed by Mondays :P
  9. M

Sweat Gatherer Skill....2 questions?

1 - As far as i know SG doesn't have any impact on sweating (was just used as a cap in the past) but can be wrong and if it did have an impact in group sweats before VU10, i don't see the use now, since you only get 1-4 bottles/sweat from as before where there was actually a range from 1-21...
  10. M

Heya Calli, it seems that my computer decided to ignore my wishes of a peaceful coexistence so i...

Heya Calli, it seems that my computer decided to ignore my wishes of a peaceful coexistence so i will have to deal with him first before i can return into EU. Could you please notify Yachiru of the reasons for my absence. Have fun and don't forget about me, Matori p.s.: I only now figured out...
  11. M

Achievement: Thewebbie is Cool in 40 ways!

Excellent :)
Back