MindStar9

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• i wish you a happy birthday and a lot of health, wealth and success in the comming year :)
    Wish i could go back to bed but stuck at work for another 4 hours :( No rest for the wicked ;)
    well.... well ......well...hello.....stranger! How have you been?... long time no hear..thought i would drive through and see how the supah star is doing...what your doing?? .....BOOO!! lol i scared you huh lol heheheh lmao
    YVW browneyes :)
    I thought I'd rather give you some EFD and show my support for your opinion on this matter publically than to give you a private +rep
    Aww thanks MS9! That was really sweet :) Hope some more people make "Meet an Entropian" videos.
    heya :) All is fine and dandy here. I'm back and active again after loosing faith in MA/EU/FPC for over a year. Hopefully I get my forum activity on track as well.
    How are things at your end? Still takin them ATH's?
    Haha I like to think so. Hope to run into you sometime in-game. Maybe I'll start hanging around Corinth more. :laugh:
    Well to be honest my trips into Calypso are less frequent than they used to be as well... these days I seem to pop in, sell some old junk i've collected over the years, buy a few bombs and TP about dropping them!

If I happen to go into town though its usually to Twin to offload the few bits of rock I mined unless I happen to be passing through somewhere on my wanderings :)

Look forward to running into you again some day :wave:
    I hope you're not leaving for good. :( You'd be an awesome person to hang around with in-game and just chat with.
    Yeah I had to offer you my support. We can't affect the way MA/FPC does anything, but we can all hug and comfort each other after they abuse us :) I have found better use of my deposits thanks to them though, so that's something good :)
    ;)

you know, there are rare moments when I think for a second to myself - why do I bother, this does not lead anywhere, at least never did so far... then again, if not me, who else will bash MA for forcing majority to bend over again and again, like a broken robot?

good that you exist! =)

J.
    Hey Ms. Sexiest Voice Alive,

I am fine and you? Thx for the +rep and the huggs, so so you had birthday huh? How young did we get? Maybe i am cooming way too late, usually not my style, but happy b-day hon!
    Glad I made your day :) And I will wait for an official announcement before I get to excited, cause if you cancel on me I am coming to your house with a whip in hand! lol
    I know what you mean by being in a hole. There isn't that motivation to sign in. The only motivation is the social one to hang out with friends. And like you have said before, forget MA and come out and hang with your friends, forget about the contests, sit back relax and have fun. We don't come for the contests we all show up to enjoy the time together. Besides I want a bday bash on the pier!! LOL So "F" MA and lets have some fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back