Recent content by Miss Scarlett

1. Miss Scarlett

Spawned Vehicle Tax

I would like to see a tax introduced on vehicles that are spawned for over 1 minute - sort of like fuel consumption (passive), but with no one sitting in them. I see one guy at PA around the new arrivals TP that is clutting the place with 4 vehicles spawned regularly. For some they are a...
  2. Miss Scarlett

Noob Impersonating myself and NEVERDIE

screw the cookies. i want the love :naughty:
  3. Miss Scarlett

Selling: Wonka tickets!!! 100k PEDS 1st prize

What happens if I buy a ticket and there are only 5 or so registered for the event? is the event cancelled and I get my ticket price back -i doubt you'll be covering the other 85k for first prize? If you are suggesting that this contest isn't gambling, then.. odds of winning 1/40...
  4. Miss Scarlett

HoF: Ma cruel joke

very cruel.. send a support case, MA might help/refund you those unreachable claims.
  5. Miss Scarlett

New years resolutions 2011

50k peds profit :yup:
  6. Miss Scarlett

Download keeps failing anyone else?

Works ok on my Win7 machine. not working on Vista. :(
  7. Miss Scarlett

Download keeps failing anyone else?

Migrated dynamic content. restarted client loader, click ok to TOU and immediatly get connection error - too fast to have attempted to connect to a server.
  8. Miss Scarlett

Entropia Universe Release 11.4.4 Available

my day so far in pictures: :coffee::computer::tapfinger:kos::zzz::grumble:
  9. Miss Scarlett

In need of a mining service.

ah! i see. excuse my simple way of thinking :ahh: now we are getting the point of the thread.. why would any successful miner offer a service to others? why would anyone avail of these services if they are of no financial benefit to them? see where I'm going with this? :)
  10. Miss Scarlett

you're right!
  11. Miss Scarlett

What benefit do you get for offering your service? is it possible to make more peds mining for others?
  12. Miss Scarlett

You both have very good questions. Why would any profitable miner offer a mining service in the first place? The only reason I see for someone offering a mining service is that they cannot profit and need peds to drop more bombs. What is the purpose of offering a mining service if the...
  13. Miss Scarlett

A one month long contract should allow ample time for the miner to iron out thier bad periods. Why would I be looking for a service that is not profitable for me? I mine a fair bit myself with better results that I am asking for in my original post, but don't have the time to put all my peds...
  14. Miss Scarlett

I've been looking around for a mining service but am not happy with the ones I see so far. What I need is someone that has the time to turnover 50k peds or more per month. Can guarantee me 90% tt return. Can guarantee me 120% average markup on refined ore or enmatter. You will cover all markup...
  15. Miss Scarlett

What is your cost per hour to play EU?

about -12 peds (yeah negative cost :wtg:)
Back