Recent content by montekis

1. M

Selling: Skills at reasonable prices

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!
  2. M

Whatever happened to the president of VR?

And what is that he is doing in particular? I didn't see anything. (Warning: Careful , I've had a half a bottle of Scoth so I might sell all my life savings dirt cheap, don't buy those, or I'll cry a lot, make fuss and you'll get locked eventually).
  3. M

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

So you're saying that MindArk has to hire a virtual nanny for every stupid person here to magically protect them from making retarded moves like this one did? What's so wrong with the auction interface? Nothing if you have a BRAIN and USE it properly. Not even the highest number of safeguards...
  4. M

1: Exploiting is basically stealing since someone has to loose for you to win, even by simply hunting without decay you're stealing from someone. 2: I can show my spreadsheet with pure loss over 3+ months. So what? 1: What does religion has to do with this? And I thought the British were quite...
  5. M

This is honestly disappointing... I was selling out lots of stuff and thinking on putting the peds and the cash I have laying around in the bank towards another direction here, in EU. But with this "development" I'd rather withdraw and buy something nice for myself or my fiance than put it in a...
  6. M

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. M

In theory your lie theory is possible, but logically that doesn't make much sense. Why over-complicate such a simple thing as an auction? :) Once again, why would you like the auction system over-complicated over mistakes that people make because of whatever reasons? You can add 10 more various...
  8. M

Not that avatar under the magnifying glass. But ofc., if what Gewitter speculated is true, MA should investigate both parties.
  9. M

Here ya go.
  10. M

It's not a legal contract. It's an auction. And it's not a mistake, it's (as I said earlier a couple of time I think) a stupid mistake, if that.
  11. M

Still a lot of skills for sale! Come and get some at nice prices!
  12. M

Don't worry, I bought some crappy fap at 99.x% a few days ago so get in line.
  13. M

Once again, I said enough with this nonsense, but just can't hold it... Who gives a flying f**k if it was a good, bad or a "savage" deal!? They should not have taken any action at the first place. This must be done between the seller and the buyer. Jesus, Mary Jane said it was his stupid...
  14. M

Your logic is simply astounding..
  15. M

I'm sorry, but you're just strange... Honestly I know I'll get bashed for that, but I don't care if Mary Jane takes back those deeds or the buyer keeps em, I'm just interested in the precedent. And the possible (totally unlikely, bit still possible) precedent you're talking about would be one...
Back