Recent content by Morosanu'

1. M

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant FULL TT

:scratch2:
  2. M

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant FULL TT

I want to sell an ESI (1250 TT value). Waiting for offfers. PM if you are interested
  3. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please register Leo BlueMan Morosanu' and the team MoROsenii Thx
  4. M

Merry Mayhem 2015

Very interesting info, it seems that this year the MM will be totally different. Thinking on the rules of previous MM events, I am not sure if I have understood correctly the rules for 2015. There are 5 categories. Are those categories restricted by avatar lvl as in previous events? I have seen...
  5. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up 2 Viteazu' Morosanu' Pintea
  6. M

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Is the pumpkin loot pool global for all instances or each instance has its own loot pool? I assume that will be very few 1k points pumpkins. If the loot pool is individual for each instance than a noob adventure ends when the 1k point pumpkin drops on low lvl instance, while an uber can move to...
  7. M

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

Zeus's Spear Click to enlarge
  8. 20070810_104237921

20070810_104237921

Zeus's Spear
  9. M

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

Nice event ....+rep I hope no one claim them yet Rooster Peak Click to enlarge Rooster Peak Click to enlarge Jr Summit Click to enlarge
  10. 20070810_010615968

20070810_010615968

11. MOUNTains

MOUNTains

Jr
  12. MOUNTains

MOUNTains

13. M

NRF - No Resource Found - Mining/Skilling App

Did u download the aplication or just the update. Update archive has the .exe file but doesnt have all the folders. Ex ..doesn't have screenshot folder.
  14. M

Armor Changes....

It will be difficult to determin decay rate now, becouse mobs have dmg interval too. So 10 hits means nothing now ...even 100 hits will make a poor avarage decay aproximation . And will have to start with mobs that make just one type of dmg.
  15. M

New gun in the TT

Im not a rifle hunter and i dont have 10/10 on that wep ..... But that if 10/10 hit ability its ok for skilled player ( meaning that a skilled player will never miss with that gun) ..the 10/10 critical must be a bug ( no way a skilled player will be able to hit critical all the time with a tt wep)
Back