Recent content by mrbadhabit

1. mrbadhabit

how is the vehicle crafting going to work?

i guess it depends on the definition of "regularly" ive played for over 3 1/2 years now and have Yet to loot a BP for anything yet. so understandably the Hopes for a vehicle bp drop are Severely low in my eyes... which is why im wondering if they are going to keep the number of BP's to a...
  2. mrbadhabit

how is the vehicle crafting going to work?

just wondering? .. how is the vehicle crafting thing going to work? are BP's going to be kept at a minimum and looted rarely to ensure high MU value on what few vehicles make it to market? (My vote for most likely scenario) or is there going to be some sort of system where anyone can build a...
  3. mrbadhabit

Vehicles Giveaway

it would be ALOT easier to "stand behind FPC" in this endeavor if it wasn't so BADLY planned out, executed, and full of BS. "rumor has it they will be plentiful". With stunts like this is it Really any wonder MA/FPC and Entropia altogether are having such a hard time gaining new players, and not...
  4. mrbadhabit

graphics help for 3d-analyze serttings

a friend has a sony vaio laptop wit the intell 950 series video chipset, .. we've been told that 3d-analyze can make it work in entropia and he can log in and see everythign Except people and mobs etc.. im wondering if there is anyone else out there that might know what to set the settings to to...
  5. mrbadhabit

i would like to have a shirt and pants colored in turqoise, when are you generally around you...

i would like to have a shirt and pants colored in turqoise, when are you generally around you T.I. store?
Back