Recent content by mycokerewards

1. mycokerewards

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

A Smile Is On My Face (yeah, nice title) Yeah, that was amazing and surprising! I have to say I am guilty, but never judge a book by its cover. I am not sure if you other countries have this as common saying or just us Americans, but you can't judge anybody just by looks. She is one...
  2. mycokerewards

How High Can We Count?

too short... wonder why? 145 .......
  3. mycokerewards

Question: Can HQD be converted into EFD?

Thanks. I understand now.
  4. mycokerewards

How High Can We Count?

Ha ha. :laugh: Hope you know what I mean. Hope you understand what that means. Thanks for the tribute to the firefighters. And no, I'm not a fireman; I watch too much TV.
  5. mycokerewards

Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

Gratz! sooooooooooooooooooo adorable bunnies. looks like the bunny is attacking you on my second pic. The energy bunny. Isn't that the Energizer Bunny, keeps going and going. Didn't read all the posts, but I bet its there somewhere...
  6. mycokerewards

Day and night?

No. America is a violent country and has really violent influences. You see heads on the stree...(not really, well, maybe in some places) No wonder many people hate us. Well, anyway, didn't you select your country at registering? If you move, there should be an option on the OPTIONs...
  7. mycokerewards

Day and night?

Yeah, more possibilities for a more unique personality. Nice equipment additions. I wish I could throw Atrox Old Alphas across the planet and kill someone in CND (well, the killing people part would be awesome)
  8. mycokerewards

Day and night?

I am fine with the 4 +1 full day idea. With the darkness of the night, that would be a BIG BIG problem. My current old monitor, the big buly cubic ones, not the newer LCD flatter screens only shows darker pictures. But, even EVERYWHERE, I tend to raise the brightness on the moniters, TVs...
  9. mycokerewards

Achievement: I can now atleast Wound you in PvP :D

Gratz! on wounding people in PvP. At least you aren't killing people there. :laugh:
  10. mycokerewards

Cryengine Update - The end of free movement?

Yeah, I love jumping off the top floors of buildings like malls instead of going to the televator or stairs(why use stairs?). Don't forget running down mountains. I thought you weren't supposed to mention other games?
  11. mycokerewards

Same reason anyone would transfer PED with EFD and back: they may need some of one thing when they don't have a use in its current form. So they may need EFD, but not HQD, and they are willing to lose their HQD for EFD. It may work the other way.
  12. mycokerewards

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted + +reped everything and everybody
  13. mycokerewards

My Battle with Life

Congratz on the good news! Yeah, welcome back here! Bet you really did miss your bed. Also, at least you recovered from your "amnesia", at least you now remember, don't you? :cheer: :banana::headbang: :flip: :headbang::tux: :cheer:
  14. mycokerewards

there is a new site, also created by 711, that has a new virtual currency called HQD, or HeadQuarter Dollars. sign up onto gamersHQ.com and look where you'll usually find your EFD amount while logged on to that site. you should see it. And yes, you are so, so, sooooooooooo helpful. Thanks...
  15. mycokerewards

So, I guess no one currently knows about HQD and EFD in relations. Probably it's too early to ask. But, I am not in a rush, though.
Back