Recent content by MyEntropiaForum

1. M

TDO Beacon Event

Reeves/Star confirmation Please consider Reeves and Star as confirmed, we'll be there! Meeting at Fort Troy at 20:00 Time Confirmed for SATURDAY 31st Mat 20:00 MA Time. See you then! -Reeves
  2. M

Help: Beacon runs?

+rep for straight link to the maps, thanks! AZ: No worries my friend, bygone, bygone... I probably deserved it... I DID pick a stupid username afterall......
  3. M

You guys have giving up some great info. I'm working through the guides and coming to grips. I saw the TDO Beacon thread and I am hoping to run with that event. If that works out, I'm hoping the same team would want to do our 3 beacons. So to that end, anyone who is interested in doing these...
  4. M

I appreciate the kind comments. So it sounds like I'm looking for 10 good toons..
  5. M

TDO Beacon Event

I'd like to be involved, i've finish my gremlin armor set with 5b on everything except the feet, which is 4b. A-3 Punisher MK II, Omegaton M2722, EMT Kit EK-2500, FAP-50. My partner Starlet Star Fabia would like to be involved as well, she has the gremlin set, no armor kits yet, better...
  6. M

the group size? My understanding is we can take as many people as we want onto the spaceship? With the 23 and 29 what kind of bad guys are we gonna be facing?
  7. M

Yah, after you click the checkbox to add it theres no way I could find to cancel it, didn't realize it would generate such rage, but hey, it takes all kinds... Two 23 and a 29...I can't quite calculate MA time yet...
  8. M

Appreciate the feedback, best wishes! -Reeves
  9. M

Please advise is this post should go somewhere else... My team mate and I have managed to round up 3 spaceship beacons, but we don't have a team to do them with. We don't want to just blow them, so I'm hoping to find some uppers we can group together with. Hoping to go on all 3 runs on May...
  10. M

The Black Donnellys NEEDS YOU!!!!

bump I've been with TBD for a month or so now, and I've enjoyed getting to know the people in the society. Everyone is enthusiastic about working together and helping out. Consider this a bump for skit, and a request for more cool people to join us. -Reeves™
Back