TDO Beacon Event

Meeting at Fort Troy at 20:00

Time Confirmed for SATURDAY 31st Mat 20:00 MA Time.

So far confirmed

Max
Sache
Pogny
Jojo07
The Brick

Awaiting confirmation from

Reeves
Star

:sniper:

Vaako cant make the time - so we have 1 spot available again :yay:
And we are still awaiting confirmation from Reeves and Star....

ONE SPACE LEFT!

signup now for next week!

and don't forget to look at Pinky's excellent guide https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...se-tutorials/31839-how-do-beacon-mission.html

Things it doesn't mention in the guide (or mentions but are important).......
1/Spike is the team leader - but Rockchick is really the one in charge.
2/It mentions the map http://www.entropiawiki.com/Gallery.aspx?image=514 print it out, and as you run up, write on it the order of the levels - they change every time. Mark on where the boxes are, this takes time, but on your first beacon, it makes things lots easier.
3/I take advance orders for food, if you want me to bring a picnic and have any special requests, please ask.
4/Don't die! If you die you revive back on the ground and the beacon is over for you. If hit, start fapping and let somebody else shoot the bots. There is nothing worse than dying, believe me - i do it quite a bit:ahh:
5/Above all else, have fun:) this is after all, a game, isn't it?..............

Stinky:yay:

Last edited:
BEACON BUMP
ONE SPACE LEFT!

hi...

ill take a trip with you :)
altho i have played for a long time i have never been on a beacon trip so if you want me ill dust of my shogun/6a and join the fun....if you want me :wtg:

(hope my kids will sleep well and let me play)

you can pm me or find me on Xfire (brumlebrumle) for more info on equepment/skills if needed

Last edited:
BUMP it up for Spike to see the last space may be filled....

guess i have to make a smorgasbord now then :D

@Brumle : for drone gen 1 you need pixie + 6a or shogun without plates.

Its enought :)

(killed some drone to prepare beacon :) )

Brumle has joined the brave new Souls :yay:

So far confirmed

Max
Sache
Pogny
Jojo07
The Brick
Brumle

Awaiting confirmation from

Reeves
Star

:sniper:

Last edited:
Brumble has joined the brave new Souls :yay:

wonder why ppl always put in a extra "b" in my name :scratch2:

well anyway im looking forward to it :handgun:

wonder why ppl always put in a extra "b" in my name :scratch2:

well anyway im looking forward to it :handgun:

Cause "B's" are cool...Without the famous "B" we would not have Beer, but eer...and no one wants to drink eer......:D

All hail the mighty "B" :bowdown: :beerchug: :bowdown:

Reeves/Star confirmation

Please consider Reeves and Star as confirmed, we'll be there!

See you then!

-Reeves

Great Stuff

We are set to go and muller bots :)

TDO looks forward to meeting you guys and gals :)

I am SO excited for you guys!!! I remember the first beacon mission I went on as a fledgling member of TDO....my heart was beating so fast throughout!! What a rush!! Hope you all enjoy it and have loads of fun.

:scratch2: beacon....what is a beacon :scratch2:

Didn't they make candy once upon a time :eek:

Have fun and remember the best fun you will ever have will be with the TDO bunch of nutters :nana:

12 hours or so to our date with destiny :sniper:

Meeting at Troy 20:00MA time TODAY :yay:

I will be there, bringing up the rear with my fraps camera rolling as the boss requests :) (who is gonna protect my butt while my hud is down? :laugh:)

Good luck to the newcomers, and most of all, have loads of fun!

dont worry Lee...we will keep you alive (maybe) :launcher:

now only a few hours until blast of... cant wait :p

Heading in now to get sorted - We hope to see you all there :)

Can't wait to get the report ... Safara and Rockchick joined me and a few other friends (JohnCapital, Slick, JimmyB, RobRoy, Blackwater, and Plonker) in running two 35 ped beacons prior to this n00bs event, and we had a blast, so I guess you could consider it practice! :laugh:

What a great group TDO is ... and holding events like this is awesome. I remember my first beacon mission as well ... what excitement that was, so I'm sure these virgin beaconeers are going to be thrilled. :wtg:

If the event is 20:00 MA time ... then it's T-minus 3 minutes ... so off you go soon on a fun adventure, bcuz these guys are nutbars for SURE ... had them on TeamSpeak during our beacon missions and we all did nothing but laugh our asses off ... LUV YOU GUYS!! :silly2:

Good on you for doing this TDO! :thumbup:

Very well done everyone :yay:

In the end the final team was missing Reeves and Star. But this was made up by another TDO member and Bricks friend Sky.

I hope you all had a good time. We managed not to lose anyone and I think we got all the boxes looted :D

And big gratz for Jojo's Daik global while we were waiting :D

Cool !!!!

One word can caracterize this Beacon Mission. COOL. Other words could be, FANTASTIC, GREAT, HOT (Jojo :ahh: ). The leader was THE LEADER. Nobody was lost during the mission. Some die (including me at 5-6 meter from tp :D and Jojo near me) when the ship explode. But the Mission was succesfull. All the crates was open (I think). At least at our lvl. I open five at lvl 3. Unfortunatelly three was empty (damn it). Jojo open the rest. I have a picture with my loot but first I must find how to upload here...

If you need me again, just send me a message at the forum.

I almost forgot. Jojo hit a nice global just before we go on the mission. And she leave her part of loot mission to the rest of us. Thank you my darling.

Trully yours,

Sache ( Daniel )

PS: The return from outpost to Troy was beautifull too. We hunt all the way back.

PPS: Ho do I upload a picture here ???????

Here is the jojo global from our Sporty line :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Edit - Sache, click Gallery and then upload, and take it from there :)

That was fun guys :) Thanks for all putting up with me missing chats and generally bumping around blind, but I lived through it and so did everyone, so well done! Will have a play around with the video before bed and try to finish it off tomorrow sometime. It won't be wildly entertaining as I am not YourMom or MS9 for sure with video, but at least some of you can see yourself in it hopefully.

Oh ty Spike for that screenie, as luck would have it of course I'd just stopped the video when those sparkles went off :laugh: Will try to fit it in. Ty also for my socmates on ts for me to yell HELP! to.

That was fun guys :) Thanks for all putting up with me missing chats and generally bumping around blind, but I lived through it and so did everyone, so well done! Will have a play around with the video before bed and try to finish it off tomorrow sometime. It won't be wildly entertaining as I am not YourMom or MS9 for sure with video, but at least some of you can see yourself in it hopefully.

Oh ty Spike for that screenie, as luck would have it of course I'd just stopped the video when those sparkles went off :laugh: Will try to fit it in. Ty also for my socmates on ts for me to yell HELP! to.

Awesome to have you on TS Hon, Sry that I was no help whatsoever but it was great fun :wtg: Good luck getting the video together :yay:

Can't wait to get the report ... Safara and Rockchick joined me and a few other friends (JohnCapital, Slick, JimmyB, RobRoy, Blackwater, and Plonker) in running two 35 ped beacons prior to this n00bs event, and we had a blast, so I guess you could consider it practice! :laugh:

What a great group TDO is ... and holding events like this is awesome. I remember my first beacon mission as well ... what excitement that was, so I'm sure these virgin beaconeers are going to be thrilled. :wtg:

If the event is 20:00 MA time ... then it's T-minus 3 minutes ... so off you go soon on a fun adventure, bcuz these guys are nutbars for SURE ... had them on TeamSpeak during our beacon missions and we all did nothing but laugh our asses off ... LUV YOU GUYS!! :silly2:

Good on you for doing this TDO! :thumbup:

Thank you so much for the invite your purpleness :bowdown: and yes it was great fun on TS, was a total blast :D Haven't laughed that much in a while :wtg: SO Thank you :wtg:

Damn. Very sorry I missed this one. Maybe next time.

Big gratz on the successful destruction of the robot menace tho!!!!:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

Glad everybody enjoyed themselves :)

this beacon was so hot :)

I want to thx all TDO, and event organiser :D

thx to my bro for the Global (near HOF on a noobie daikiba mature (killed with
a lr 41 (noob) :wtg:) wich provide a 10PeopleInSportyLineGlobalGlowingScreenshot.

was soo cool :)
thx a lot.

~Pogny

Back