Recent content by nar

1. nar

Question: Thoughts on auction scamming

imo..seller should be banned for life
  2. nar

Question: Thoughts on auction scamming

ofcourse this is a way to scam ppl...sad but some ppl try this.
  3. nar

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

lol, u killed the thread :)
  4. nar

2391 PED Thorifoid Elder

gz Rap !! filling up to 10 characters.......stupid forum...lol greetings nar
  5. nar

Asteroid Auction update.

just wait till it is sold to more ava's with all different tax rates.. :P
  6. nar

Making a living - CYOA part 15

nice again mary, and surprised tamlin realy protected Elf :laugh: great job tamlin :)
  7. nar

Making a living - CYOA part 14

think elf could wait till a server crash, that should not take to long and then all mobs are gone... nice story again marie :)
  8. nar

HU Event: Opalo HunterZ (Sunday 14:00MA)

so nice to hear not all good things have an ending..hope to see u guys a lot again. nar
  9. nar

No Sweating Rules

before the sweating change i never thought it would happen...but i gave up what i once like most in the game.. greetings nar
  10. nar

Making a living - CYOA part 12

rofl rofl rofl, marie, you are the best.... if u might be looking for a punishment for beech..pm me in game ... greetings nar
  11. nar

How's your return rate after VU10 ?

checked spreadsheet..still abouth the same for me ..making 2 sheets a month..from former high down abouth 1000peds and back to high..dont have idea things changed for me..not included some good bp's i looted
  12. nar

Making a living - CYOA part 11

i want to hear more more more..... Beech and Jeffe paid ?....april foolsday right ? nar
  13. nar

This hunting method = kill stealing ?

good things can be said to, i was hunting drones today and met Gea, but nothing weird happend..it was verry peacefull and there was not a sign of violence or attacking or killstilling.. maybe it has to do with this thread, or with comments inside ROUA, but i had a verry plessent hunt.. so for...
  14. nar

Making a living - CYOA part 10

though i dont talk easy to strangers i do wanne know who this is...have the feeling that could be important for the Irken society... nice turn marie.... :) greetings nar
Back