This hunting method = kill stealing ?

This Geanina player is a know killstealer, has admitted to it several times and (s)he shows her behaviour here.
Still the ROUA decides to do nothing and that only tell me the soc condone these actions.:(

I would expect more from a soc wich in seveal other threads claims to take their reputation seriously. :confused:

You can consider I was disregarding this ones comments since he's part of a specific category , one which would require hitting the wall with your head if you try to compete against. Moreover this is one more reason to close a thread that is getting further from its supposedly intended purpose with each post.

Witch category is that? The one that is pissed about A ppl from you soc is KS? Or that ROUA is doing nothing to to keep their "good" rep up?

Geaninas behavior has been going on for ages and there is no possible way that this has gone by unnoticed by the ROUA soc. As it look now it seems that most of the ROUA crew is not giving a shit...

I am glad that your soc is discussing this manner but you have to understand my point of view to.

First time someone mess with you its ok, second time its annoying, third you getting pissed, 10e most of the people that is associated with that ppl will take some heat for that.

What would you feel about a soc that had a ppl that KS and sowed real bad behavior to you and many others. And this behavior was just going on and on and on and on. And that soc didn't do anything about is.

After I got a gun that does more dmg then Geaninas the problem decreased a lot, but its still annoying to find someone taking you mob when you are not paying so good attention to who is around you. I mean drones is not an hard mob...you do drift away sometimes. Not everyone has a better gun with them (and they shouldn't need to). As you can see by this thread there is not one or two that has problem with Geanina, its quite a lot of people. And believing that all of these people hasn't changed their view of ROUA is a bit naive if you ask me. Some claim that they don't have anything against ROUA as a soc and thats good. Me on the other hand.....and I doubt that I am alone...

And again I am not an angel my self. I know i pissed of some players in my years but I don't harass them.

I think all drone hunters should :grouphug: and peace out.

btw. was one of the more serious dronehunters 3 years ago and im back in business :banghead:

I think all drone hunters should :grouphug: and peace out.

btw. was one of the more serious dronehunters 3 years ago and im back in business :banghead:

Gogogo!

Find geanina! Drink his eye balls fluids! Boil his blood and drink with lemon. Fry his heart and eat with hot chilly! Have him cooked for dinner and served in Twin bar.

Do we still have the bar in Twin?

it may still exist and, I assure you, the shipment of Beer will arive any day now:confused::yay::D

ROUA is evil?

Do they compete in LG?

Well for all those who hate ROUA now, unite and kick their asses in next LG (if they compete).

:yay:

Roua is not evil. Most people in that soc, are not that much active after the great VU 10. And Geanina is just a jerk. People in ROUA are great when they are online... And they do not behave like he did. Many of you know Combo, and I don't think anyone has a problem with him in this game. I was in that society for a long time, and it was a great society. It still is. I am sure they will deal with Geanina one way or another.

good things can be said to, i was hunting drones today and met Gea, but nothing weird happend..it was verry peacefull and there was not a sign of violence or attacking or killstilling..
maybe it has to do with this thread, or with comments inside ROUA, but i had a verry plessent hunt..

so for sure there is a will, think that is good news.
greetings nar

good things can be said to, i was hunting drones today and met Gea, but nothing weird happend..it was verry peacefull and there was not a sign of violence or attacking or killstilling..
maybe it has to do with this thread, or with comments inside ROUA, but i had a verry plessent hunt..

so for sure there is a will, think that is good news.
greetings nar

Hope you are right and it's not just that player being nice for the time being because people here asked for screenshots/film of the bad hunting methods used by the player. We will have to wait and see if the the player goes back to their old hunting style or not in a few weeks time.

start with a support case and get his asss locked.
another cool way to get a ks'er, stand right in front of them as they shoot your mob, dont shoot just block as many shots as you can, when it starts to cost him his own peds youll see hell just go away.

"Some" people there are very eager to get "right" drone for a reason.
I've met several there with same behaviour, and began to notice that
when I outpowered some and did get those globals, they stayed away. ;)
Yeah, try to look for a relation between the behaviour and globals... ;)

aww heck, I can't be subjective here so automatically I have no word in it... be that as it may, he will never ks from me anyway

Last edited:
As MA states ... loot is linked to the avatar and loot is not predetermined (before the final kill)!

where did they say that? :p
I only remember one statement from marco which doesn`t seem to fit to that, but then again it was marco who wrote it.... so it doesn`t matter that much. lol

Intresting, ive one read the first post cuz im in a rush, but i experienced the same thing from a roua guy.....

lol alexander ..u r so funny ....this picture is no proof of my so called
" behaviour ", and i think u want some action here on forum on my back. I sugest you to mind your own business. I know u are frustated cause u were kicked out of roua, because of your jurk off behavior, and you want to make it your pay back time. Please stay out of this cause i have nothing with you. If u want to make post here on entropia forum so u become known plz. find another threads in wich u can put picture with your high avatar skill or whatever test wich u do.

yes.. i saw the hdp in other times..:mad:

been hunting small drones lately just north of jasons & almost every hunt in the area i bump into the same avitar a few times.

they wait untill i have about 2 or 3 drones on me. i finish 1 kill & start another - they allways start shooting the same kill. not with the same gun they were hunting with but something with better dmg/sec.

ok accidents happen & in a area where there are usually a few others hunting on radar 2 people can start the same kill at about the same time. its no accident when it happens 2 or 3 times on most hunts.

is this the usual hunting method for ROUA members or do they just not care who they recruit ?

Been hunting drones a while ago and i can remeber seeing some of those that complain about geanina hunting there. Mostly noobs that gathered more drones that they could handle on them and guess what usualy happened? All those drones where starting to run towards other GD on radar. I, most of the times tagged the mobs on those players just to prevent the noob's death and the extra armor decay on my side. Who knows maybe Geanina did it for the same reason.
But as some other players said proof or it didnt happened.

P.S.
Alex just stfu pls.

Geanina promised that he will review his hunting style, I think many / all problems can be solved if there is one bit of communication.

It is not right for those who assume ROUA knew, about Geanina hunting style, and agrees with him. Geanina is a solitary hunter, many who have posted know that, is always hunting for drones.
I heard there are already some smart guys trying to make KS to ROUA members. I'm sorry but this is not the way to go,if you want revenge you are free to deal with Geanina, those who KS ROUA members aren't better than Geanina and will be treated as such.

Have to say that threats of any kind are not a solution, you'll eventually get the opposite effect, sword has two sides.

ROUA was and continues to be a society that respects the players in the same manner that is respected by them.
ROUA had friends and will continue to have, with all those friends we have, won WOF09 after we were in top3 previous years.

In conclusion:
-Geanina promised to change his behavior,
-ROUA does not support such behavior but support their members if promise to change,
-If the change does not take effect, we'll take actions,
-those who take revenge on other ROUA member please do not complain if you receive more that you looked for.

Reactions: Ted
PHP:
P.S. 
Alex just stfu pls.
"dans la bouche"
.. what surprises me is that to Alex .. this terrible child of technology, :lam: the narrator of beginnings :proof:...now just do not have it turned on Fraps and post this image irrelevant instead of posting a video that's just talented .. not for nothing.
What for? :scratch2:
If I have not posted anything, does not mean that I do not care.
However, not point fingers and do the holy!
I suppose many of you also hit unpleasant events during experiences in this wonderful universe.. or if you not have ... they may not have enough "experience".
So little understanding please.
As a conclusion ...
-Geanina will review the attitude and style of hunt and promised that we will not upset all sorts of childhood..
-what happens rejoins society ROUA will happen only after some internal opinion... not suggested by others.
The rest to hear only good!

" behaviour ", and i think u want some action here on forum on my back. I sugest you to mind your own business. I know u are frustated cause u were kicked out of roua, because of your jurk off behavior, and you want to make it your pay back time. Please stay out of this cause i have nothing with you. If u want to make post here on entropia forum so u become known plz. find another threads in wich u can put picture with your high avatar skill or whatever test wich u do.

[YOUTUBE]uLd3-cfLlvU[/YOUTUBE]

You clearly seem to not know anything about me. I left ROUA because of guys like you (personal opinion) , I was not kicked out, Combo can confirm this right here right now

And to the rest, please don't make this a war. You are outnumbered 50 to 1

He/she who fire and hit the moob first gets it no matter what firepower the other has.

Problem solved. :)

Works this way in other games - KS impossible but KS accusations still abound among forum whiners even there. :D

nothing new under the sun.

been hunting small drones lately just north of jasons & almost every hunt in the area i bump into the same avitar a few times.

they wait untill i have about 2 or 3 drones on me. i finish 1 kill & start another - they allways start shooting the same kill. not with the same gun they were hunting with but something with better dmg/sec.

ok accidents happen & in a area where there are usually a few others hunting on radar 2 people can start the same kill at about the same time. its no accident when it happens 2 or 3 times on most hunts.

is this the usual hunting method for ROUA members or do they just not care who they recruit ?

Sorry to say, but after yesterday, im not surprised.

Yesterday i caught a ROUA member killstealing Argos from me.
Not once but a couple of times.

I have been ingame for 6 years and ROUA has allways had a good reputation, untill now it seems.
I wonder why this behaviour is accepted in that soc.

Its my hope that the soc leader sees this and takes proper actions.

I wont display the name of the roua member yet, but I will however file a supportcase next time.
I cannot but to see this behaviour as herassment.
And, killstealing is a EULA violation aswell.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend, and may Lootius bless you all!

He/she who fire and hit the moob first gets it no matter what firepower the other has.

Problem solved. :)

Works this way in other games - KS impossible but KS accusations still abound among forum whiners even there. :D

nothing new under the sun.

Problem solved for that kind of KS, other problem introduced.

Next event you will see a lot of people tagging every mob with fast longrange weapons, and other that didn´t notice that those mobs are already tagged kill it but can´t loot.
Lucky tagger loots them all :D

IMHO much worse situation with that rule!

Problem solved for that kind of KS, other problem introduced.

Next event you will see a lot of people tagging every mob with fast longrange weapons, and other that didn´t notice that those mobs are already tagged kill it but can´t loot.
Lucky tagger loots them all :D

IMHO much worse situation with that rule!

Grey health bars on tagged mobs - easy remedy.

Grey health bars on tagged mobs - easy remedy.

And what if a grey mob attacks you, decaying your armor, while you are killing an UBER mob that will take while (f.e. Prot Stalker?).

Accept additional decay on your armor?

Its a very bad idea !!!

Let it be like it is, at least you may switch to a bigger gun as soon you notice someone try KSing your Mob!

Games where this tagging system work, usually have a better hate system too, compared with EU. For example a miner in uber armor, dragging along 10 molisks, can send 4 of them to someone nearby who does nothing to aggro them. Imho the main problem is the old-fashioned aggro system really.

Back