NEVERDIE

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• I will :) Working round the clock on some other stuff, When Im done I'll get this fixed up
    Hey ND, heres a link to those vids i said i would send ya enjoy dude ;)

Thadd's Video Collection
    Hey ND! Will try to make it up to the rock this weekend, but a lot of plans this Labor Day weekend. Hope all is well in Cali.. Peace out.

P.S.: You need to "jazz-up" your homepage, you're freakin' NEVERDIE dammit! :D
    I am afraid that I have to agree with Grampa, Mining on CND is very bad for the average player, the only ones who break even are the Massive depositers. I also have dropped 200 bombs and not a single claim more than once. Lets work toward a happy median with MA. You have the power.

Aside from that, it is a very nice place and needs more traffic
    Just passing thru and thought I say the last mining run on CND was good as always:)
    :lolup: :banana:
    Sir
    I am happy to inform you that mining on CND is better than ever. Over 1000 bombs and lots of Hof's and globals. My favorite part is we rarely ever see V and smaller on CND. ;) You're doing a fine job managing CND. Thanks for making it one of the best places in EU. :D :D
    Sir
    I regret to inform you that the last VU has ruined mining on CND. I have been mining up here for the past 2 years and never have I had such a miserable experience. Over 200 bombs and not a single claim...238 bombs and a small claim. When did we start getting small claims? Please talk to the powers-that-be and ask them to check it out before we are all broke and have to quit mining. I do, however have several ideas on how to increase traffic to CND by at least tenfold if you are interested. Thank you.
    Hiya ND

Hella party last night....
    Anyway's my B-day is the 20th of july,
    but i would like to celebrate it on champagne
    saturday PARTY the 19th of july.

Hope you drop by too.
    I would like that.

Love Pink
    Hello ND.
    Just droped by to say hi and ask u do u plan to put, when we enter the domes congratulations to my soc m8 that got 120k zinc in dome 10 ?
    I think he gave u a GREAT commercial ;)
    Hey,
    Just wanted to say Thanks for the offer.
    Means a lot to me as a player/person that you care so much for the people that visit you Club.
    You really do Rock!
    Hey,
    Just thought I'd stop by and say that you are an inspiration to all of us noobs! I'd never heard of this game until I came across and article about you, been hooked ever since. Keep up all the good work.
    Hi J-ND, im looking to come up to CND asap! was hoping to get in touch with you regarding any possible dj residency availabilty there or any other live music events you may have in the pipeline. i have 4+ years dj/turntablist, club and production experience, plus i am currently at university studying international events management. i am a keen entropian, been playing everyday since i started about 4 months ago, please feel free to contact me if there is anyway we could come to some kind of working agreement.

im based in brighton, uk.
    I'm getting too into this whole visit and have a gander at everyone's profile thing :laugh:. Just dropping round to wave hello, and to say hope you are enjoying having the ocean, the mountains (with snow) and the desert all within easy day trip distance now. No other place quite like it is there (but we won't discuss the earthquakes, the wild fires, the santa ana winds etc lol).
    Just dropping by to say hi ^-^ You should put some groovy colours on this site :D and some pictures and some music and make it all into a club ..maybe drop a dome here and there so people can hunt different mobs and mine and ... hey wait, you got that already!
    Hello ND ... hope all is going well at CND ... I'll be up there soon to do some video footage, but also to explore and consider having a new event. Looking forward to catching up with you again. Now ... for such a lively, vibrant man, you need some color in this place! :smash:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back