Recent content by nickythenose

1. N

2 snables for sale, level 2 and 3 repectively...

snables bumping up
  2. N

Entropia Universe Cash Card Information

getting a new cashcard So, basically, am I going to have a cashcard for my entropia account or not and if so what in the name of all thats holy will this cost me? Nicky PS., If I was to take the Entropiauniverse website seriously then from the date of agreement, namely when I make my...
  3. N

2 snables for sale, level 2 and 3 repectively...

... Don't need feeding again until the spring. (march time) Both Full trust and very *CUTE AND CUDDLY* PM me with your bid, highest bidder will win. Forum Auction closes Midnight 10th Sept 07 New York Time GMT-5 We will then discuss a time to meet up in the EU and exchange PEDS and DEEDS...
  4. N

Bulk Buying enmat, ores and ingots

I am interested in buying vast quantities (many thousands) of any ores, ingots and enmatter. I am interested in and able to pay either twopecs or peauction prices. this is going to be part of a longer term plan for me so please stick around and private message me with any large stock you might...
  5. N

First Stabled Snable

After having fought hard to win a whip (viper) at auction, I am now in a position to start my first exploits into taming. On the first day I died a few times, and then managesd to bag myself my first pet, a snablesnot young male, and it was amoment of victory for me, still ranking myself as a...
  6. N

HP increase

thanks guys Thanks, all this information has been very helpful. I know that Entropia is not about making money in the short term (unless you invest 30,000 PED on cheap items and sell them at a small profit and then use all that profit plus the initial investment to buy more cheap items and so...
  7. N

RL services in EU

For RL service providers, EU provides a good cash flow service. One can make an in game deal, and withdraw the money straight away to cash card. I think it would be nicer if one could make an area where people with RL services could sell their goods and services, maybe another asteriod that you...
  8. N

The Mechanics of taming: A how-to guide

whips What i have learned so far in this game is that to minimise capital losses and to increase skills to the level whereby more sucess is possible, I will have to start at the bottom of each profession and work up to get the skill desired. Then to work out which skills are transferrable to...
  9. N

Buying noobie Whip (Viper)

My paycheque clears on Wednesday of this week and I am interested in buying a whip at or near PEauction prices. if you have a basic beginners brush too, that would be nice. I seldom see the whips on auction and wont buy from a mall shop as they obviously have to cover the land rent on the shops...
  10. N

HP increase

How do you increase your hit points? there was mention in the how to make money in entropia thread thatto make money by hunting you need to have a HP of 250. Which part of my avitars skills is the HP and how do I increase it? Nicky snakeyes DaNase
  11. N

The Mechanics of taming: A how-to guide

whip wanted For reasons that I cannot explain I am getting interested in taming, and unlike all the other professions that I have tried, I have actually read the forum guide before giving it a go. I have not yet baught my whip, but I am open to offers from anyone who has a newbie whip (viper...
  12. N

Thorkells Tomb: When will the shops be buyable?

I have had my eye on a shop in thorkels tomb since it was "discovered" and would be interested in getting one. however, these have been owned by Ma "marcus the estate Broker" since the area has been created. Does anyone know of anytime frame whereby they will be opend for public purchase...
  13. N

WIN 150 PED sat 18th Nov, Ithca bar Tickets 20 PED Invest in Future of Ithca Events

Big thank u! Big thank you to all those who participated and died in the event. Akoz, thanks for your support, shame no-one else lived through it appart from you, but thanks all the same. There will be more events comming up . . . .!!!!! Nicky
  14. N

trade terminal not working

Just out of curiosity, whay can I buy anythign from the TT appart from crappy low budget armour any more? i really wanted to get some ammo together Nicky
Back