Recent content by nutter

1. nutter

account emptied...

I dunno what they have done on my account. In any case, Iv requested MA close my account if they cant replace my items. Ill be closing my account here too.
  2. nutter

account emptied...

Iv had an entropia account and been playing on and off since the project entropia days( probably before 2008), but life got on top of me recently so I havent played sin e november or so. So, I have not played Entropia for more than 4 months. All my details are correct on the site and I...
  3. nutter

Some suggestions :-)

You had me until this part. What if we are worshipping the wrong god...and the more we do it, the more it pisses off the RIGHT god?
  4. nutter

Why do clothes replace armour?

Used to be able to wear oldschool armour with hats (ghost, paladin etc) without the clothes coming off. And you can still wear a coat, afaik without the armour coming off. All design choices by MA.
  5. nutter

Why are people not bidding on the eggs?

Ah, the egg.....
  6. nutter

This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player.

I dont mind paying the equivelent of a subscription with losses / etc, but to lose hundreds of £ a week is no longer sustainable for me.
  7. nutter

Buying: ___Bought___

What would you pay for a full set?
  8. nutter

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Opalo + A105 WTF? Now I have to buy foot guards for every armour set I own?
  9. nutter

Question: What is the main reason for the inflated prices of high end weapons and gear

No-one wants to sell the item they bought overpriced, for less than they bought it. Ergo, upward price pressure permenently.
  10. nutter

Info: Two Exploits in Lootable PVP to help you survive until MA fixes them!

First one has been around since the start...
  11. nutter

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Still cant be bothered. how do I switch off notifications for this clusterf*ck?
  12. nutter

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Nope, cant be bothered...
Back