Recent content by Oblique

1. O

Info: New Loot window with options.

Loot window....looooot windooooow....... Nope dunno have no idea what you are talking about. :D Good ideas though.
  2. O

Servers down?

Either that or the server rebooted/passed out due to the backed up requests from the lag. I had a few requests going on so multiply that by the amount of peeps playing and voila! Server just throws it hands up and goes off in a sulk. Probably be up again in a bit, maybe.
  3. O

Ethical/technical issue, need advice.

Pound for pound this is the best advice you are gonna get.
  4. O

Bicak Blix (UL) Hunting Log

Oh, hey dont worry about it man. :D
  5. O

Nice one dude well deserved for being so tenacious :D
  6. O

State of the game - hunting

Eh, nobody said it was easy... You sound a bit bored, jaded. Maybe you should take a break, play something else for awhile, iono. EU not going anywhere, fast.
  7. O

Seriously WTF? (Connection problems)

Yup, same here.
  8. O

Trajectory of tping Avatars

Ah, yes, the scientific bit which I forgot about. A sonic boom on arrival at destination would be cool though.
  9. O

I hope you get a big hit soon dude. Can only say keep going but I dont want to see you making losses so its sort of encouragement with a caveat. By the way have you got any data on the enhancers? Might be able to get a ballpark on the uses. Unless it is completely random. Good luck and chin...
  10. O

Bring back MF so we can sell our Sweat :(

Probably, yes. The general tightening of the IG economy, oversupply, lack of MF skillers and some other factors I think have contributed. I was getting 4.9 per K pretty easily a few weeks ago when I sweated though which is not a bad price considering.
  11. O

Trajectory of tping Avatars

I thought maybe it would be cool if people tping through the radar appeared as a green streaky/fuzzy dot, with a sort of whoooomph, bit like breaking the sound barrier noise. Would also be able to see their general trajectory. Might be useful. GL out there. Oh, another random idea: can we...
  12. O

this is bugging everyone

I have been experiencing this 'feature' for several months on and off, its been worse lately though. I dont think its a connection issue (my end) as I play 2 other online games regularly without any lag problems.
  13. O

Drag claim bar from deed

OK, bum idea. Was feeling lazy when thought of. How about this one though... multiple remote detonations! Drop a load of bombs and then trigger for mass search. Better? Oh. :D
  14. O

Drag claim bar from deed

Was just thinking if miners could also pop out the bar from a claim in loot window (subject to range), it would be nice.
  15. O

State of the game - hunting

Which is pretty much how the game should be played. There are lots of activities that pass the time and cost little like crafting components with lyst and oil, enmatter mining unamped, TT fisting argos etc etc. Bit of luck gets ya through, or not. Is even fun sometimes :D Wait for the big hit...
Back