Servers down?

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Hanne suggested a big update was coming...

No MA announcement though?

Anyone else with speculations?

JEHU

mayeb the internet provider or ...

kk this mean it s not just me :p

Yeah sorry about that... Got a 73 ped global on a tez and they thought thats not right.. so they kicked everyone :ahh:

Not sure, but I was just playing and got kicked off, and get the connection error message even after restart. So hopefully there will be an update. Kind of odd not to announce it.

sf bay CA usa down here

kk this mean it s not just me :p

Saw your thread... General Economy section... ??

lol

Learn to EFD whore in the right place at least :)

(of course EFD isnt given in general section anyway..lol)

Last edited:
NJ, USA down.

And we were just getting or Leviathan on! =\

I did not see any server shut down message in-game its just a crash i think. :(

Team the "only snack that smiles" ?

that was a clever one.

I wish. That was both a clever name, and at least 3 HoFs that I saw.

Pyrates just started a team hunt. Two kills, then it all crashed.

Either that or the server rebooted/passed out due to the backed up requests from the lag. I had a few requests going on so multiply that by the amount of peeps playing and voila! Server just throws it hands up and goes off in a sulk. Probably be up again in a bit, maybe.

I wish. That was both a clever name, and at least 3 HoFs that I saw.

Pyrates just started a team hunt. Two kills, then it all crashed.

I want to say that there were a few more hofs. Not sure how many though.

Just did a hunt to find an opallo for noobies at swamp camp. Friend logged on and was making remarks at my horny horns equipped and then MA kicked us.... lol Got kicked for making innuendo comments.. :eyecrazy:

Either that or the server rebooted/passed out due to the backed up requests from the lag. I had a few requests going on so multiply that by the amount of peeps playing and voila! Server just throws it hands up and goes off in a sulk. Probably be up again in a bit, maybe.

I been laggy all afternoon... might be the case

Just did a hunt to find an opallo for noobies at swamp camp. Friend logged on and was making remarks at my horny horns equipped and then MA kicked us.... lol Got kicked for making innuendo comments.. :eyecrazy:

Thanks again for the awesome newb game! I got lucky, a couple of other newbs pulled the fishies away from the opalo and I swooped in for the win. I had just taken the brand new opalo out, killed a daikiba mature and the server crashed :laugh:

JC and I just killed our first 3 Leviathans. And now I have to do something constructive instead :(

Stop looking at me....

:eyecrazy:

Its back up!

MA Bankrupt?

Houston, TX down too!

But I think that MA finally went belly up because the $ is so worthless now. :laugh:

it was down for me for about 15 mins, up now

Back