Recent content by Ocithiel

1. O

Holy....just wow...

Actually, that is EXACTLY how I play lol. I use RMB to switch from mouse to aim modes and WASD to move, strafe etc. The "sideways" running thing is called vexing and actually does move you faster because you're technically moving in two directions at once. However, it works better the...
  2. O

Holy....just wow...

Thanks all :D 112 sweat and counting!!! :handjob: :handjob: :handjob:
  3. O

Holy....just wow...

Thanks for all the help guys and gals...I got it all configured last night (as best I could, SO MANY BUTTONS LOL). I'm off to start a brand new day of sweating...w00t!!!! Oh btw..is there a global channel? Or like a *general* channel or something? Only channel other than team/soc/etc I see...
  4. O

Holy....just wow...

Hugs are cool :naughty: :naughty: I'm off to bed, 6am here lol...thanks for the help guys....tomorrow begins a new day in PE!!!
  5. O

Holy....just wow...

Will you marry me...
  6. O

Holy....just wow...

Tried that. They movement keys are greyed out and unchangable. Thanks though :D That comment was completely uncalled for. I'm 29 years old. Having a specific keymap preference (or being turned off by the lack of a configurable keymap) doesn't make me under 16. Keep your comments to...
  7. O

Holy....just wow...

Well, I hate to say it...but the lack of a configurable keymap for movement is a make or break thing for me and MMO's. If there's no way to configure my movement keys (strafe, run, walk etc) then I won't be playing Entropia :mad:
  8. O

Holy....just wow...

Decided to do a little research while installing...so much info here. I consider myself to be rather quick and receptive to knowledge....but I'm freaking overwhelmed lol. Anyway...wanted to intro myself. I'm Ocithiel, hopeful hunter to be :cool: Nice to meet you all!
Back