Recent content by Octo Production

1. O

Selling: Selling - Jarhead Set/Ranked Psy-Blade(Fist)/Hedoc SK-80 FAP/Smuggler Plate/GOS Blood/Hanzor Scope

I have a number of items I am willing to sell: Jarhead Full Set = TT + 1.7k PED Tier 0-2 (Mostly 2+) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=182 A full set of Jarhead Armor for sale. Textured and coloured in Red/Blue, only 5 parts completed. All have Rutol and Jori texture...
  2. O

TWEN items that absolutely need to be added RIGHT NOW!

Maybe a bit of fun, and a laugh, thanks.. But this is a great idea!
  3. O

Unwanted Mayhem Rare

If you recieved one rare token, even if you cheated to get it as a placement token, you will recieve more. If you have never had one, then you prolly aren't going to get one. Look at Entropialife and see the amount of tokens looted by the same avatar pretty close to each other, as in doubles...
  4. O

Crazy price volatility ruins it for all - I've had enough

I am a little torn by this... @OP If armor is put on the AH at 100%, you buy it at YOUR rate, overbidding to what you will pay and then increase in price in many of your shops. You have done this for a long time, and you can because you are one of the most powerful traders ingame. So even when...
Back