Selling: Selling - Jarhead Set/Ranked Psy-Blade(Fist)/Hedoc SK-80 FAP/Smuggler Plate/GOS Blood/Hanzor Scope

I have a number of items I am willing to sell:

Jarhead Full Set = TT + 1.7k PED Tier 0-2 (Mostly 2+)

A full set of Jarhead Armor for sale. Textured and coloured in Red/Blue, only 5 parts completed. All have Rutol and Jori texture applied but 2 pieces still require Navy and Dark Blue paint (need a high level colourer 40+) I have the paints if you want them.
Mask - Tier 2.3
Harness - Tier 2.4
Thighs - Tier 2.0
Shins - Tier 2.3
Feet - Tier 1.8 Only texture applied needs paint.
Gloves - Tier 2.1
Arms - Tier 0.98 Only Texture applied needs paint.

Ranked Psy-Blade = TT + 3.7k PED Tier 4.13

A Ranked Psy-Blade Powerfist weapon, tier 4.13 that fits perfectly with one of the new TWEN amps with 35 damage points (70 total). A good weapon for skilling as it is available at Level 35 and maxed at level 38, prepare for a Claw with this much cheaper option.
Hedoc SK-80 = TT + 1.1k PED Tier 1.01

A Hedoc SK-80 Healing tool that has just been tiered to level 1 and provides a base level 26.66 heal points/second. Maxed at level 37 paramedic this Fap has a max heal point per use of 91.4 and, although slower than the Mayhem FAPs, the bigger healing point it provides has saved me many times.

Smuggler Armor Plate = TT + 1.1k PED

A Smuggler Armor Plate that provides a 1% block chance and has 14 Cut,13 Impact, & 13 Stab protection.

Gosubusagi Blood Sample = TT + 400 PED

A rare Gosubusagi Blood Sample acquired from the Boss of the Gok wave event. It is needed, along with the Daikiba, Rextellum, & Traesk wave boss blood samples to spawn the Huusk.

Hanzor Precision Scope = TT + 200 PED

A Hanzor Precision Scope.

Offers are open to negotiation and would prefer PED over trades. I have used the MU history as a guide for prices, if you are willing to buy, and want to discuss the price, feel free to private message me on this forum.

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Back