Recent content by Phelli

1. Phelli

Am i allowed to say this?

I didn't post much on the old forum I am more an argue on a political forum sort of gal. Never could get used to a forum where people didn't test how thick each other's political skin was.
  2. Phelli

First impressions of EU when you first walked into the universe

I watched my friend play about a year before I signed up, so I knew all the tricks people used to do in late 2004/ early 2005 until I signed up. example; trapping Mobs to sweat them without damages. My first impression was of frustration getting my 'legs' with the game's unfamiliar control...
  3. Phelli

Funniest question some has ever asked you

I was hunting east og Twin Peaks and I had this rather intense noob trying to stop me from killing the Mobs. "LET THEM LIVE!" he would scream at me in chat. If stupidity was painful he would have been rolling on the ground screaming instead of proving some computers ARE smarter then their...
  4. Phelli

Bank NEVERDIE back in business

So I guess people are stuck paying more because their stuff was held hostage a while longer. Kind of a sloppy way to do this. I had to do support to make sure I didn't lose anything. Glad that place is back up, but I should of known better than to use it. Guess it's a lick on me. And it must...
  5. Phelli

Would you still be playing EU W/O sweating?

I like sweating and am at 2040 in skill at it. I get around by bicycle, or a VW Beetle, so it I have any grace in abundance, it's patience. I Swunt when I do this activity, or get into healing others when sweating at Nea's anyway. I plan on doing it again when it comes back; just like I did...
  6. Phelli

VU 10.0.8: who is in game, where and how long?

long download I have about 25 minutes left, but made the mistake of doing this at the cybercafe of a friend. Approx 50 Kps is forever with this download, but fortunately, I have learned my lesson and will not try to log in again here if I see an update is part of the menu for being online in...
  7. Phelli

did I get scammed?

Hey, you got off lucky Why, look at the deal the Native Americans got when they took about 24 dollars worth of beads and trinkets for Manhattan Island. You got off way luckier in comparison. Don't worry, be happy, and for pity sake; never accept an offer to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for 200...
  8. Phelli

Things that MA have got spot on in VU10.0

Never used the life bar for that. I have nice real life weapons and handguns. I tend to emulate what I learned and teach about real ordinance in game and go for trying to hone skills in a way that is fun and challenging. Nice that it gives me an advantage over someone having to do things...
  9. Phelli

Give us a chance to play it please

Many have hardships to put up with People with apartments who normally make big fees at the start of avatar re-creation VUs doing tweaks to things are stuck waiting it out until things normalize. That's only one example of this. When sweat went for a PEC a bottle or more, I didn't have to...
  10. Phelli

News: Limbo

I'm giving feedback, thrtr's a difference Which is why I returned when things improved unexpectedly. There are very frustrating problems, but they got the graphics up in the map, and I did finally hunt today. If I were Mind Ark, I would of done this differently, but this is their call, not...
  11. Phelli

A little better Found my way to Port Atlantis, it's not so bad or overwhelmingly frustrating today. Of course Murphy's Law, now I have posted this, things will undoubtably go south again. ;)
  12. Phelli

Not to whine, but that was the worst gaming experience I have ever had yesterday. But on the bright side, I never thought I would be lost in the jungle at night on Calypso running in such a slow frame rate I might as well have been debris being pulled into a black hole. This virtual version...
  13. Phelli

Your Favorite VU 9 Memory

Best moments Definately not the global/hof experiances, that's just economic carrot and stick play from Mindark. And definately not whenever I see another building bllighting the landscape in game, or malls or pawn shops... err, excuse me, banks. I simply enjoyed sweating in peace at Troy...
  14. Phelli

What is the most ugly Armor ?

Vampire is ugly Vampire is weak in protection, and red and black are great as anarchist colors, but do nothing for me as far as a choice for armor colors. The thing bothering me most is there are two main armor design templates and only the colors differentiate which armor is which. I thought...
  15. Phelli

How different will Eudoria really be?

The redesign is not what I worry about I am more in consternation at the increasing size of the Entropia download gobbling up computer resources. I mean, does this denote an improved product that is much more galvanizing to enjoy and use, or does this mean a huge increase of bugs and end user...
Back