PINKY

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanx for the neg rep. Perhaps you should get a sense of humour before stating peoples comments are stupid. Goodness me.
    MUHAHAHAHAH @ YOUR EFD AWARD!! Congratz! You managed to get just about every single thing wrong!!! :rofl:
    Pinky, I think you must have scaled that toilet wall :rofl: btw, you think the Brits killed that thread, no-one seems to have come up with better?! :rofl:
    This is very nice. But (and please don't send some brightly colored henchment after me now) your big avatar picture look a bit "off color" and I can clearly see the white stripe all the way around it.
    I love pink too. Pink should be official gals colour, but i would say this is a litle bit too much. Maybe a litle bit more dark colours along with pink? Anyways... you have very pretty eyes irl ;)
    What a cutie for real ... and oh what PINK we have in here. I'm beginning to feel like cotton candy! ;) And btw ... your work at EF is amazing, keep it up! :)
    wow thats you? Thought you were a bloke :rofl:

Dont be offended, people say the same about me lol :laugh:

Nice pic!! :)
    Me like....
    what a lot of pink gathered in one place ^-^

:wave:

(aww and you even have a pink sweater on you rl picture :ahh: )
    Coulda betted this would be pink. Had to stop by to make sure. ;)

...ah nuts. Flatmate walked past. All this pink kinda looked dodgy on my screen. Guess I gotta go do some explaining....
    lol DJ & Skam - I just looked at everyone elses and gonna need to spend some time on this over the weekend... :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back