Recent content by poddi

1. poddi

Info: No longer a reason not to use vista when it comes to gaming

sound creative audigy4 sound card are still crappy in vista.....Most creative sound cards work BAD in vista so XP still here for me..... Also performance in games are a lot slower in vista......XP is the OS for gamers for at least 2 more years.
  2. poddi

Servers offline?

:D And they are UPPPPPPPPPPPPP again........
  3. poddi

Servers offline?

:D Maby this is a historic event anyway MA crashed their servers and they are not up until after christmas :D What a nice present MA Oh, well. They never learn....Events these days ALWAYS are a waste of time. lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaag, crashed and stuff......
  4. poddi

Content List VU 9.1

Move along Move slowly to the d00r d00ds. Nothing to see here.....9 hours for this?
  5. poddi

EBN: Blackness

first and last I agree with PPL in this thread. This was my first look at a MA event...And it was really bad...loooooooooot lag and server crashes....Next time MA host´s an event i am for sure not going to stay on.... But it was fun though watching the big argos for a while.....But next...
  6. poddi

wohooooo, gun rain

Yeah, MA should let us be able to do a 2 handes gun show :D
  7. poddi

wohooooo, gun rain

got 2 guns in 2 minutes :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  8. gunrain

gunrain

9. gunrain

gunrain

10. poddi

Version Update 9.0.3

Worst VU ever I have tried to play 5 times today. After a few minutes in game it crasches......This sux :( Fix it MA, i need my m00b doze :D
  11. poddi

Open Letter to MA following VU 9.0

MA is heading towars EA Mindark is heading the same ways as another game company...EA when we buy the game the greedy companies takes our money happilly and after that they totally ignore us players when we have someting to say about the game we payed hard cash for. Customer relations sux @...
  12. poddi

Clothing / Armor decay with VU 9.0

:( This stinks :( We sweeds are good at putting tax on stuff. But this is really low :/
  13. poddi

Foot armour - an appeal for community spirit

oh, forgot i will provide free pixie and goblin foot guards when i have those looted. As this game is hard enough for new ppl these days.....These goes for all pixi and goblin parts when i have those looted.....I will never sell those parts instead i will give them to new arrivals in EU :)
  14. poddi

Foot armour - an appeal for community spirit

:) I will help out and store the foot guards that i don´t need so others can have them for free. If i loot some :) Hope the ghost foot guards are cheap ;) but maby not :( This is a bad idea MA....We who had complete sets before this VU should get those guards for free....
  15. poddi

Version Update 9.0 Preview II

:) Good work MA. I like it :) now even pixie will look good :D oh, yeah. Maby it´s time to start making settlers armor now :D
Back