Foot armour - an appeal for community spirit

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
With the collective kick in the teeth we have been given with the introduction of the foot armour, I would like to appeal to the EU community to come together for the mutual benefit of all.

If you loot foot armour that you don't want/need, or if you get the BPs to make some, it would be nice if you could offer it to someone who needs it at a sensible price rather than holding us to ransom for your own personal profit. I have already been offered pixie feet at TT price today, which is much appreciated. I will certainly be doing the same if I loot spare or female feet, and similarly for other low end armours.

I'm not asking you to sell shadow or nemesis at low prices, but if we could at least keep it in line with the prices of the old pieces it would be to the benefit of the community as a whole. Low end armours at TT price or a little over should be the norm, I feel. I think we can assume that the likes of goblin/shogun/gnome, when they start dropping, will not be rare for long.

I realise that this is a somewhat optimistic request, as there are players out there who are just as greedy as MA have demonstrated themselves to be, but I would like to think that the majority of us value friendship and unity above PEDs.

So let's have a little community spirit and help each other out with this one. If you have feet to offer, please feel free to use this thread to do so.

Thank you :)

You won't actually need armor feet for months yet. And I am absolutely sure we will be tting the hell out of those low end feet by then. But it would be really nice if someone could give me some feet for my Gremlin and Ghoul sets.

dont tt pixie or goblin, i need some :p i also need kobold, vigi, grem and nem...but ill go for the ones that are cheap 1st

its a nice idea, but the moment you see gremlin foot guards selling in auction for +200, whos going to sell for +20? community spirit only exists when its free. the resellers will buy up everything that goes near auction (excpet maybe the pixie/goblin stuff) for the next month. VU9.1 months away...? I think before christmas.

its a nice idea, but the moment you see gremlin foot guards selling in auction for +200, whos going to sell for +20? community spirit only exists when its free. the resellers will buy up everything that goes near auction (excpet maybe the pixie/goblin stuff) for the next month. VU9.1 months away...? I think before christmas.

This is exactly why I am urging people to keep the resellers out of it. We are already being skinned by MA, let's not let the resellers take their pound of flesh too.

i made a comment on this in my megalong reply in the VU thread. bottom line i am afraid the resellers (the bad kind) will be making themselves some real shady deals screwing everyone needing armor.

so please! sell your feet to other real players for tt or low markup. please dont get all greedy.

buying pixie, goblin, kobold, shogun, gremlin, vigilante, rascal, and ghost feet

:mad:

buying pixie, goblin, kobold, shogun, gremlin, vigilante, rascal, and ghost feet

:mad:

Hehe, nearly the same as my list, Earl. I don't need the rascal, but I need all the others :)

Errr.. wouldn't it have been awesome for MA to have just provided
all those who own full/near complete sets with the foot guards for those sets?

Now of course we will all be held to ransom by dirty fucking reseller scum leeching more peds from the game.. it is after all what they do best.

- VV

:)

I will help out and store the foot guards that i don´t need so others can have them for free. If i loot some :)

Hope the ghost foot guards are cheap ;) but maby not :(

This is a bad idea MA....We who had complete sets before this VU should get those guards for free....

With the collective kick in the teeth we have been given with the introduction of the foot armour, I would like to appeal to the EU community to come together for the mutual benefit of all.

If you loot foot armour that you don't want/need, or if you get the BPs to make some, it would be nice if you could offer it to someone who needs it at a sensible price rather than holding us to ransom for your own personal profit. I have already been offered pixie feet at TT price today, which is much appreciated. I will certainly be doing the same if I loot spare or female feet, and similarly for other low end armours.

I'm not asking you to sell shadow or nemesis at low prices, but if we could at least keep it in line with the prices of the old pieces it would be to the benefit of the community as a whole. Low end armours at TT price or a little over should be the norm, I feel. I think we can assume that the likes of goblin/shogun/gnome, when they start dropping, will not be rare for long.

I realise that this is a somewhat optimistic request, as there are players out there who are just as greedy as MA have demonstrated themselves to be, but I would like to think that the majority of us value friendship and unity above PEDs.

So let's have a little community spirit and help each other out with this one. If you have feet to offer, please feel free to use this thread to do so.

+rep Oleg. Way to take the high road and look out for everyone. Good man.

oh, forgot

i will provide free pixie and goblin foot guards when i have those looted. As this game is hard enough for new ppl these days.....These goes for all pixi and goblin parts when i have those looted.....I will never sell those parts instead i will give them to new arrivals in EU :)

They will in the next VU, so the key to get at least a set of them for your main hunting armor. The bitch really is that now we need one more plate, and in case of specialty plates across armors that actuall adds up (5b, 6a, 5d, 6c)

I hope the paladin feet won`t be as rare and expensive as the thighs. It would be nice to see MA make all the feet drop often until supply catches up with demand. Time will tell. We have a month I guess.

I hate the idea of foot armor... mostly because I no longer have a full set of boar armor and I certainly cant afford a pair of foot guards =/

I will store up every footguard I loot, and sell them for decent price first in soc, then to others who can prove they have the full set.

I need Neme and Shogun, mostly Neme but if I cant find those I will search for vigi or shogun to go with the neme...

The best would be that the foots and shins are merged to greaves, but tobad the parts started dropping. no turning back now.

I hope there will be Rascal UL footguards bp's. I hate the idea of having a full unlimited set and needing a (L) Footguards.

list?

Does anyone have a definative list of which mobs are dropping which foot guards?

Are they all looted or are some crafted?

Cheers, Nobleone

horray last xmas it was skill nerf.

this xmas, ma gives us foot guards.

i would like to request in advance xmas 2008 for santa just to skip my house, thanks.

Does anyone have a definative list of which mobs are dropping which foot guards?

Are they all looted or are some crafted?

Cheers, Nobleone

See my other thread for a list that I am keeping up to date for looted armour:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84125

All armour sets are either completely looted or completely crafted, so feet will be the same as the other parts - so if the rest of the set was looted, feet will be looted, and if the rest was crafted, feet will be crafted.

I hope your idea works... :)

+rep Oleg. A very nice idea.

Well this calls an end to my popping in for a quick hunt.
Seems I may finally have to sell out as I am not gonna pay 4k or whatever the hell it will be for angel boots.

There is gonna be a lot of trouble over this one.

Seems I may finally have to sell out as I am not gonna pay 4k or whatever the hell it will be for angel boots.

There is gonna be a lot of trouble over this one.

Same here, it's gonna be a looong winter..... But maybe we see in AW :)

NEw iron man implant chip... opening price: 10,000PED

ironmanimplant.JPG

Nice idea, although i doubt it will work since although the community in PE is the best ive ever seen, when it comes to money not many will "give stuff away" that will be valuable later on, or they can make some money from right off since lets face it PE/EU aint exactly a "free" game to play...

That being said what im most pissed about (besides the whole idea of footguards being a massive ripoff to begin with unless they were given to people that already built sets) is the timeframe here... How is it that we dont have atleast 6 months to get these fecking things before our armors are semiworthless? If thats not actually promoting reselling since it makes people desperate to aquire i dont know what is...

:yay:Finally we have some thing the community can work together and help each other.
:cool:If I loot any foot guard it would be save and given to Soc mate first any extra would be save and given or trade to any one that have a full set and need the (boost in the ass) opps I mean Foot guard.:ahh::ahh: I'm also going to list any extra one that I find on here

Any one else with us on this please do not put any foot guard in auction, hopefully that keep the Reseller out of it for a little while.:)

Big Plus for you Oleg

I'll join this if I loot any.

Back