Recent content by Praxus

1. P

Why is Big Non-SIB Weapon in a Newbie's hand so frowned upon?

I wish more people would understand the points in this post. Whenever I craft Jesters and try to sell them in Swamp Camp for TT+.3 just so I don't have to TT them, people tell newbies how they should not get a Jester and grab an Opallo instead. It ruins my business and I always end up TTing my...
  2. P

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Close the forum for 2 days please.
  3. P

How many claims have you had in a row?

Three in a row after 28 NRF.
  4. P

Ban the Above User!

He's canadian!
  5. P

Content Release 2010.3

Right, thank you for the correction. Also, just a suggestion for any FPC reps who may be reading this. A common issue many people have been facing with the missions, is how they use up their ammo, bombs, or any other materials before accepting the mission with the actual task. I think the...
  6. P

Content Release 2010.3

This is one of Mindark's greatest decisions. Not only do newcomers get free weapons and tools to try out, but they don't have to sweat before doing so. Many people quit before even getting to try out hunting or mining because of the tiring sweating process, but with the addition of this new...
  7. P

Scouting mission(s) and vehicles

Sure, but it would be difficult to navigate the terrain, especially in places like the craters with fog for the argo scout. You actually have to get within aggro range of the mobs to get the waypoint down, so your car will definitely some hits. Now I suddenly feel like making an Argo train.
  8. P

Event: EP Naked Cow Fisting

Five hours left till I can get some dung on my hands.
  9. P

Free snable hunt: Win 200 peds today!

This is pretty much impossible, but I'll give it a try anyway. Hopefully we can score 25 points for the USA.
  10. P

Uber: Did I mention I love Thursdays!? - Alicenies 2239

I also love Thursdays. All my globals seem to occur on Thursday from 23:00 to 1:00. Just a coincidence? :scratch2: Anyway, grats! :clap:
  11. P

A TP for Sweat Camp (Poll)

Well, you would have to get the TP first before you can use it. You would still have to run the first time.
  12. P

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

Yep. Been trying to get a car all day. Don't think they're coming back. I'm off to bed as well. Enjoy your cars, lucky ones.
  13. P

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

I guess people don't want to share their 500 free PEDs.
  14. P

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

Thanks so much for your help. As soon as I finished reading this guide, I started walking towards the east from Swamp camp. And only 20 seconds later, I found 17 Papplon. :yay: I'll be finding Rutol in no time! Thanks!
  15. P

Help: Auction House frozen

Oh great. I come back and the item I wanted to buy is gone. Now I have to buy it for 10 PEDs more. :mad: Sigh...
Back