Recent content by qwerty

1. Q

1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

You are not the only one. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/177999-help-needed-auctions.html (read my comment there). However its up for the community. And, I believe, it will happen once and once again.
  2. Q

Help Needed - Auctions

+ Rep for you. I did not want to give publicity to my correspondence with MA about the very similar case, but, I think its time for community to discuss similar cases now. Please find the history of my support case below...
  3. Q

Short one on amps

Try to increase the distance between drops if you use a bigger amp.
  4. Q

I feel ripped off...

Though it can be bad all the time, ;).
  5. Q

Investing service, 10% and 15% weekly, up to 20% monthly interest!!!!!

Listen guys! If you dont know where to lose your PEDs (but I see everybody here know where, :D), give them to me for much more realistic conditions ( you will get back 100% of them at least, ;)) . I believe most of you know who I am (if you dont know me, you can find me easily in the auction...
  6. Q

Crashing Market???

You are not right. The current price drop is a result of the MA balancing policy. MA started to kill crafters (through the loot distribution) and they stopped to craft. Does MA really need this? :scratch2:
  7. Q

BBC NEWS: Slapping a tax on playtime

Its easy. The price for sweat will be equal to the current dung price and ME will cost 120-130%. Chinese, welcome to EU ;). Should we expect EU crash then ? :scratch2:
  8. Q

Enough with the Gold MA!

... and will not break in mining next 9 month as well :).
  9. Q

Scamming Poll Revised

One times only, though a lot of scammers tried to do the same or similar things . I was speaking with somebody at home and had no attention what is happening in the trade window during a trading. That guy removed peds (~15-20) from the trade window. However I don't think he was very happy...
  10. Q

Question: Profit in Entropia? Please Vote

I think that the inadequate statistics is the main reason for this result. We should understand also that if everybody will start to sell their skills, the skills will cost 0 (the current financial crisis is a good example).
  11. Q

Quest for the Tower!

Interesting correlation is here. As soon as somebody starts a thread at Entropia forum tracking his/here mining runs he/she starts to make profit. Its a clue I think. :yay:
  12. Q

How to set your Crafting Prices

Calm down guys. This game has not be designed to make profit for players. So only a few of them could do profit. All others can only minimize their loses :laugh:.
  13. Q

Respect is a two way street, isn’t it?

How about selling empty L ore finders?:scratch2:
  14. Q

Question: Amps

Mann MPH + A104 or higher was better. :(
  15. Q

Confused By E-AMP/A-100/Boom Series

Do u expect that crafters will spend peds by producing items without markup?:scratch2:
Back