Recent content by Ranged66

1. R

Noobs daily stats without deposit

Could you keep posting this on planet arkadia forums? Calypso is blocked at my school grmbl. I really enjoy reading this!
  2. R

Question about space-piracy.

Hi! I have a question about space piracy. alot of people tell that you shouldnt carry stackables in space because you will get shot! Is there some kind of scanner that lets you view people's inventory? or are pirates just killing everything that moves?
  3. R

Windows 8

It crashes horribly when i log off, i always have to restart my computer, unless i alt+enter to make it windowed before i log off, so i can open the awesome task manager and force quit it.
  4. R

Best position of the crafting slider?

I am crafting basic filters, and WOW my first succes was 3.26 PED xD i put it all the way to the right, seems legit xD EDIT: 100 of the 200 tries throught i already broke even of my 11 Ped expenses, thanks for the tip on putting the slider all the way to the right! EDIT: Expenses: 11.50 Value...
  5. R

Best position of the crafting slider?

Hello, I have recently started crafting random junk (Basic Filters and Servo's) and i wonder what the best position for the crafting slider it? all the way to the left, for highest CoS or all the way to the right, for more $?
  6. R

Does the Rookie Finder only find II and I's?

I have been mining in the Ameretha Outback behind Nea's, and i must day i atleast broke even on 1 PED of Survey Probes, the recources go for 1.19 at TT value(but im going to Twin Peaks instead. now the question is, i have only been finding I and II's, is that the maximum the rookie TT one finds...
  7. R

Where is everyone?

Yes i was, thanks for the ride to Nea's!
  8. R

Where is everyone?

Spike already helped me ;) He brought me to Twin Peaks, and some TP's along that way. Then some other guy brought me to Nea's PS i am using this to scrape together a few extra cents, if that is against the rules please tell me, i will quit it.
  9. R

Where is everyone?

Where is that? i am very new to this game :/
  10. R

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone? The place you start in is often filled with 50 people, but no one talks :/ Port Atlantis is a ghost city. Where are all the players? Where are all the awesome people that form teams to hunt? I literally can't find anything :/
  11. R

Trading

Just made a Second PED, well have to sell the loot but still. Decided to buy 0.5 PED worth of Mining Probes and drove off. Some old creature decided to attack me. since i ran out of weapon cells, i blasted him to bits with a rocket launcher. dropped about 8000 Weapon cells and 1.5 PED worth of...
  12. R

Trading

I am kind of new, only playing since today but i already made 1 ped :D How does trading work? is it the usual Demand/Supply in trading stations or does it work diffrently? I want to be a trader!
Back