Where is everyone?

Ranged66

Young
Where is everyone?
The place you start in is often filled with 50 people, but no one talks :/
Port Atlantis is a ghost city.

Where are all the players?
Where are all the awesome people that form teams to hunt?
I literally can't find anything :/

tried twin peaks, yet?

thats the main hub of calypso :)

it is a tp a bit away from PA. If your in pa, I can come give you a lift there now..so you can have a look.

SpikE

The new New Arrivals location is Camp Icarus a short distance from PA

Medusa's Head in my apartment. That's were I am when I don't hunt.
LA40 NW of Akmuul Island. That's where I am when I hunt.
Celeste Harbour. That's where I go shopping somtimes when Arkadia Studios deliver new nice clothes.

Theres hundreds of new players hanging out at Nea's Place 29356-35519 on Amethera Continent "planet Calypso".
And like the other post pointed out you can find these location maps on the websight entropedia.If your on your own call out on open chat and request a ride or come to this forum and someone will help you out.

Theres hundreds of new players hanging out at Nea's Place 29356-35519 on Amethera Continent "planet Calypso".
And like the other post pointed out you can find these location maps on the websight entropedia.If your on your own call out on open chat and request a ride or come to this forum and someone will help you out.

Spike already helped me ;)
He brought me to Twin Peaks, and some TP's along that way.
Then some other guy brought me to Nea's
PS i am using this to scrape together a few extra cents, if that is against the rules please tell me, i will quit it.

If your on your own call out on open chat and request a ride or come to this forum and someone will help you out.

yes if you are stranded visit EUforces.com and calypso rescue team will come save you

get all the TP's and your able to move around a bit.
that will keep you busy a bit.

oh and you'll find the places to be , just by getting the tp's
explore calypso a bit...

LA #42

Sweat place, lots of people there to.

Back