Recent content by razorfistman

1. razorfistman

Extreme flickering vegetation problem

I have got the same exact problem. i run two HD6950's in crossfire and have quite low fps and the vegatation flickering. so your not only with this issue.
  2. razorfistman

Help me please

a support case will fix the problem. got the same problem on sunday,mailed support. they got back to me 6 hours later that the issue should be fixed. and it was :cool:
  3. razorfistman

Will we EVER see a solution for 'Avatar already logged on'?

Fallen victim to this feature also. let's see how long it takes before i can login again.
  4. razorfistman

Version Update 10.4

people that are unable to login try forcing vertical sync to on in your graphics card configuration panel under 3d settings. It was the same mess when Vu 10.0 was just introduced. the game would hang upon login or either crash or give you lost connection error. forcing V-sync to on in the...
  5. razorfistman

How fast are you downloading?

a hint for people still downloading it through the normal torrent provided in this thread, don't forget to copy paste http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/entropia_universe_10.3/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.exe in your webseeds (in utorrent, go to the properties of the torrent...
  6. razorfistman

Uber: 1722 PED Atrox Young

I don't let my employer pay me in PEDs, so i also have some money in my bank account :D
  7. razorfistman

Uber: 1722 PED Atrox Young

Best 170 PED hunt ever xD, got 2 globals within 50 peds of ammo. 10 minutes before the hof i was bitching about the server i was on resetting and having bad loot (many no loots) afterwards. then this one fell after 4 no loots in a row :yay: Click to enlarge Now need to decide what to do with...
  8. 1722 Ped Atrox Young

1722 Ped Atrox Young

Best 170 PED hunt ever xD, got 2 globals within 50 peds of ammo. 10 minutes before the hof i was bitching about the server i was on resetting and having bad loot (many no loots) afterwards. then this one fell after 4 no loots in a row :yay:
  9. 1722 Ped Atrox Young

1722 Ped Atrox Young

Best 170 PED hunt ever xD, got 2 globals within 50 peds of ammo. 10 minutes before the hof i was bitching about the server i was on resetting and having bad loot (many no loots) afterwards. then this one fell after 4 no loots in a row :yay:
  10. razorfistman

Info: Amer/Eudoria Mining Chart

Area #35, (west of ithica, atrox spawn): - lyst - blaus - ignisium - Adomasite
  11. razorfistman

Bugged Map?

same issue, i have really no sense of where i am , not that good in linking names to actual locations xD. system nvidia 9600 GT C2Q Q6600 @ 3,6 Ghz 6GB DDR2-1066
  12. razorfistman

Help: Anyone using Windows 7 in V.10 ?

running entropia on Windows 7 x64, works like a charm. not suprised since windows 7 is based on windows vista.
  13. razorfistman

Help: Memory: 0×0000000A/IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

you can disable the auto reboot after BSOD Go to Start -> Control Panel -> System Go to Advanced Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings... Under System Failure un-check "Automatically restart"
  14. razorfistman

Search Paths for soundfile to Autoscreen with vu10?

don't think it would be possible, all sound is packed together in fsb files which are packed into .pak files (can be opened as a ZIP file) did find the global sound (at least i think it is, it's the only applause sound file in the effects audiobank.)
  15. razorfistman

Help: Memory: 0×0000000A/IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

you can check which driver causes the error by download a program called Whocrashed It analyses the minidumps made after the crash, and shows which file caused the error. I've had the same error on my windows 7 installation, it was an upgrade from vista to win 7, and my pc kept crashing...
Back