Rednexi

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thx for stopping by my profile. And I'm still lmao at Skeletor..... Very cool. I wish he could have said that to He-Man. lol
    elephant leather in the house now... :O , in the background and in the controls i mean :=P
    Hey hey! ivana & borr! yepp ´tis profile-thingy is nice.. yet i am still a bit unsure about my artistic views, and may change a few things still...
    Heeeheheh! Yepp, my hobby indeed eating peds like there is no tomorrow... :) And precious time from EU... well its kinda fun too...
    ..I wont stop drinking :) I have a priest to keep me company and I like beer :D and well, as a nun i see so many things i HAVE to drink .. lol .. jk. Still like the pictures very much. Also the one you have as your album cover .. but wtf is that corpse you have underneath??!? Your "hobby" ? You're real nasty :p
    Hehehhehe! no dont stop drinkin, its teh gratest sport! ...And about those pics, no i would hope i could draw like that.... :) Those are just some random concept art pics, that i kinda like...
    lol first of all, i should stop drinking so much :D just saw all my typos lol - and I mean profilPICTURE :D also, I just saw your other crap pictures - and i really like the one with the hand sticking up from something (lava?). are you making them yourself?
    aw thank you :D I lik eyours aswell. lol especially your profile ;) Gonna have a look at your albums - looks very interesting :yup:
    Hey! I like it! ...but then my profile is crazy lol, so im not the best judge! :rofl:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back