Recent content by Richard Devil

1. Richard Devil

R&R Fund

I couldnt update as i didnt have time then. Right now im not at home, and next weekend i get back. Right now sitting in an internet cafe and got like 10 min left.
  2. Richard Devil

R&R Fund

I will send update this weekend.
  3. Richard Devil

Selling: Modified FAP

You know Eps is looking for a mod fap on the buying forum. Here
  4. Richard Devil

Question: Revival Chip

Best suggestion is pm Rico or Hoos from H&R... BTW, you could integrate it with the "let it rock" music video, and get feedback from school... :)
  5. Richard Devil

Unknown transmission intercepted

From a to f, 6 letters only...
  6. Richard Devil

CDF official broadcast

I thought hades is always empty anyways... Oooh i get it, reverse psycology :P Interesting event, gl to everyone.
  7. Richard Devil

R&R Fund

Ok give me 2 days or so, ill update everyone by email. Been extremely busy lately with IRL. I am still around and working.
  8. Richard Devil

Help: Biggest mistake yet? Tik 500 (L) BP

Dam that sux. Best advice, is if you not sure about the price, dont place BO. Or even better, first create a thread here. Ofcourse, asking anyone wouldnt hurt either :)
  9. Richard Devil

Selling: Storm Jeans BP

jeans cost 500-600 peds. So basically, if u get 40% succes, u get 16 pairs roughly, which is 8k-9.6k peds return... excluding skills and bps...
  10. Richard Devil

Migration Watch

This is at least the second thread of its kind, but really nicely written imo. Compared to the other first post at least. No offence.
  11. Richard Devil

Where to turn?

Well, I apologize, I am tired, and misread, but I was hoping that this would stimulate you to post, rather then the thread not getting replies, as it looked to me it was about to go of top 10 list.
  12. Richard Devil

Where to turn?

Wait, your issue is that you are loosing money in a game, where the game tells you it cost 1$ an hour to play? Or, if you want mining globals, I would think grabbing an oa103(or higher), and going to CND, should do the trick.
  13. Richard Devil

EU Agency report warns about Multiplayer online gamers being ‘soft target’ for cybercriminals

Not even, its 6.6 billion. Let alone, according to internet users here, we have, 1,463,632,361. So this means, that 10 out of 15 people play games, Which have a virtual currency, and can in some way be worth money?
  14. Richard Devil

Selling: vat 100, MK3, ASG-1 PIG, Marber Bravo

He was selling vat100, MK3, Pig, and Bravo. Sold the bravo. Edited post. So now for three guns instead of 4 :) Bump
  15. Richard Devil

new planet Predictions

You used entropedia i guess :) Close means anything that is done by close combat (cut/stab etc) Firearms is anything that is done by guns (burn, penetration) But shrapnel, is only used in pvp. Good Idea :)
Back