Migration Watch

Gwen Ryuunami

Provider
Society
Calypso Settlers
Gwen Kathry Ryuunami
Okay, besides the eomon, which are getting stronger and stronger, the following areas have abnormal spawn.

Jason - Feff clan warlord mixed with exa stalker elite and longtooth, as well as Cornandos stalker and prowler.

Head due north until you see a creature the size of a hog, looks like a giant exa that was unsuccessfully hung, and got a crippled back and lived to the age of 100.

Tonight the eomon continue, right now south of pandora. Mixed with them are atrox marauders, which only come out during MA events.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the last marauders were seen when the queen atrox appeared. They seem to be mixed in with the eomon, I saw three for about ten eomons. But the radar down there was solid red.

Current levels for eomon are alpha through stalker.

DO NOT use a tp chip south of pandora. You will collide with the herd and die. The herd begins a matter of a few hundred meters from Pandora's south turret. Its about a minute to a minute and a half south of the revive.

At the rate they're going they /could/ go around PVP3. But I doubt it. Could some seasoned PKer please keep an eye out for them in PVP3 and then post here saying whether they've appeared? its the only zone between them and echidna.

My reasoning is simple. The quickest route between two points is a straight line. MA likes to be twisted. And Eomon are animals, not mutants, bots or natives. They have HP enough they could shrug off the radiation and wonder who turned up the thermostat.

I'm also asking around, can somebody keep an eye on the eomon and the abnormal mobs and see if they drop new discoveries. I saw two on the HOF list tonight.

Last edited:
This is at least the second thread of its kind, but really nicely written imo. Compared to the other first post at least. No offence.

This is at least the second thread of its kind, but really nicely written imo. Compared to the other first post at least. No offence.

None taken. My friend Raven is an uber in the making. He's into feffoids and wanted to know where the clan warlords were coming out. I had others at neas, friendlist and in my soc asking where the eomon were and where are the marauders.

Back