Recent content by rictofen

1. R

New VU changes

If you're worried about realism in this game, the amps are the least of your worries. :rolleyes: Entropia Universe: population; you. Enjoy. :D
  2. R

VU 8.7 Preview

Excellent news. I can reclaim this 2 gigs of hard drive space that's being used up by EU. :laugh:
  3. R

When is a player not a noob?

Bring a player to the Bivo outpost (the one NW of pvp3, SE of ithaca and surrounded by atrox). If they can reach another revival zone without help, they aren't a noob.
  4. R

Is sweating is illegal on Saturday?

In that case, some Big Brother posters should be added to cities in the next VU. And how exactly are they going to find how which avatar belongs to which EF poster? :rolleyes: I'll be sweating Saturday, then again I was going to be doing so regardless of a 'protest' or not.
  5. R

You know you are addicted to PE when:

...when you keep playing even though the most basic game functions are broken.
  6. R

Hello MINDARK wake up!!!!!!

I think Mindark may have serendipitously come across decent movement physics for walking on ice, because that's how it feels moving around now :rolleyes:
  7. R

EU keeps crashing

Same here. With sound enabled, I crash randomly every 5-20 minutes. When disabled, crashes are very rare. At first I thought it was the codec, because I had a yellow light for it on the client status check (everything else is green). I installed a new codec pack which made that light green, but...
Back