Recent content by Ryaless

1. Ryaless

Selis' Healing Service

Hi everyone! I'd like to offer my healing service to anyone who needs it. I'm level 6 paramedic now, so I use herb box only atm, but soon I'm getting a couple of Vivo t10's, then when I reach level 11 a couple of sk-20's. My goal is to reach level 25-30 in paramedic for the summer...
  2. 1026PED HOF - Caldorite Stone

1026PED HOF - Caldorite Stone

3. Ryaless

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Rystine Selis Reheah
  4. Ryaless

Help: I need your opinion on regaining skills...

In the past month I sold several hunting skills and now I want to regain it. My question is that which option would be a cheaper one: 1) buy the skills back and chip in to the amount it was previously, or 2) buy an eco low level gun and herb box and grind through carabok till I get to the level...
  5. Ryaless

Selling: Anatomy and Laser Weaponry Technology skills

Bump. Also I will be online tomorrow almost all day(price stays the same as in the quote), so you can pm me if you see me online...
  6. Ryaless

Ok ,since the skills aren't selling, I'm doing a SALE on both skills. 827% MU for the Anatomy skills which adds up to 235PED. And 835% MU for the Laser Weaponry Technology skills which adds up to ~558PED.(after the anatomy skill sells.) I'm currently ingame(16:35 MA time) and will be for...
  7. Ryaless

Bump for the day.
  8. Ryaless

Bump for the day.
  9. Ryaless

First I want to sell my Anatomy skill implants(3x 9,xxPED) as its already been chipped out. The B/O price is 880%, so its below MU price. The 3 implants add up to 28,39PED in tt and with MU its 250PED. If it sells, I can buy ESIs for the Laser Weaponry Technology skill. The LWT skill will...
  10. 2013-06-14 -- Belkar Stone 53 PED

2013-06-14 -- Belkar Stone 53 PED

11. Ryaless

Question: Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank 24 (L)

Hi! I recently reached lvl 24 in laser hit and dmg so I did some research on what gun should I use with my a104 amp, after hours of comparison I finally narrowed it down to 2 weapons, the Omegaton Igni L1000(L) and the Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank 24 (L). Now, Entropedia is missing a few key...
  12. Ryaless

What armor should I buy?

So my question is that what armor should I buy if I want to do the feffoid mission and after that the atrox mission? These 2 mobs will be my main priorities this year and I can't decide between the Kobold, and Ghost armors. I heard that Kobold is only good for feffs and troxes would eat me up in...
  13. Ryaless

Getting back in game, need some suggestions..

Thank you for your replies. I'll share a few more info with you guys: - My evade atm is level 8, but while I'm hunting and as I finish the lower level mission it'll get higher, I expect it to be around level 11-12 when I will do the feffs. - Personally I'm not a big fan of MF, I tried healing...
  14. Ryaless

Getting back in game, need some suggestions..

I'm playing EU for almost 10 month now, only recently I had to take a nearly 1 month break. Now I finally have more free time to play and I want to start/finish some iron challanges. My highest skill is laser pistoleer(lvl24) and ranged laser(lvl23). The missions I have in mind are as follows(in...
  15. Ryaless

Easter Gifts?

As a fairly new player(8 month ingame), just out of curiosity, I want to ask you guys if we can expect a gift(or gifts) from MA(or other planet partners) for Easter, just like we got gifts for christmas?
Back