Easter Gifts?

Ryaless

Old
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Rystine Selis Reheah
As a fairly new player(8 month ingame), just out of curiosity, I want to ask you guys if we can expect a gift(or gifts) from MA(or other planet partners) for Easter, just like we got gifts for christmas?

Don't think we've ever had easter presents before.
Also no Valentine's day presents this year (which we have gotten on previous years).
So i'm gonna go with "no".

AFAIK, the bunny ears were looted on one of past Easters, not exactly a gift because only a limited number of people got those, but still. But Cail is right about the Valentines gifts, so I'm not expecting anything too.

Also no Valentine's day presents this year (which we have gotten on previous years).
So i'm gonna go with "no".
And not any memorial gift for TEN as well :) (last one we got was on FIVE - "First Wave Colonist Beret"), so not surprised at all, what we got nothing on Valentines Day as well.

So, agree - "No" for Easter. :)

We will get to be killed by the giant fuzzy pink cyborg bunny that will hatch out of the egg on April 1st.:yay:

We will get to be killed by the giant fuzzy pink cyborg bunny that will hatch out of the egg on April 1st.:yay:

Yes please! :yay::yay:

Would prefer they spent time fixing all the texture and clothing bugs rather than designing more rubbish.

Would prefer they spent time fixing all the texture and clothing bugs rather than designing more rubbish.

Yes to this, and also the logg of issue where it stop at 1 sec and i have to manually do it grrr + alot more buggs, issues that disturbing our game play.For example i moving after i revived so i cant TP, have to stand against a wall to be able to use TP and when i get out i cant move from the spot.... :( I better stop here ;p

floating

When you float all you have to do is jump one time, (Press e)

Xmas was fish... maybe Easter will be chips.

Back