Recent content by sacw

1. S

MMM some help...

nah its a gateway with intell grahpics extreme 2. unfortunatelly i dont have to much money to buy a notebook so im probably stuck....it took ne 3 years to save to buy this laptop, i didnt thpight that the graphics card would end up affecting me so much....
  2. S

MMM some help...

well i just got the answer back from the people of PE, and they said that that my grphic card is not supported :( now im so depresed............. well im gonna have to find a way to get a new grphics card.... any one knows how i can find out if i can get a new graohics card for a laptop, I...
  3. S

MMM some help...

Ok well i play UT2004 very well, warcraft, americas army, the sims 2, and some others, they all run well. and intell does run directx. I have it with directX 9c.
  4. S

MMM some help...

well its a laptop so you cant really expand it, and it works well with all my other games. btw.. what is the reason it wouldn't be able to handle PE, was it programmed only to run on those types of cars?
  5. S

MMM some help...

ohh, man so is there nothing i can do? isnt there something... well i hope in the future then they expand the type of computers that can use PE, (i wanted to play so bad... oh well) thanx
  6. S

MMM some help...

I been waiting for a few days to finally be able to play, finally my account was aproved but when i try to log in the program crashed, after disabling all of the options I was able to manage to get into the avatar creation, but all i could see was a few lines (nothing even cose to a shape of a...
Back