safara

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• wakey wakey....rise and shine:D
    hey, guess wot??? i'm feeling GOOD!!! no hangover....i'm cured of not drinking! LOL
    i neeeed foood...cya in a bit! lily :grouphug:
    Cheers spike got the e-mail - - grrr. i suppose i need fireworks to alter it - I use Photoshop psd files which have layers - this file is just a sigle layer for me - oh well - thanks anyway's
    Pamwe Chete - "Forward Together" ;) Fred Selous was quite a guy. Did you know he was the inspiration for the Allan Quartermain Character? Shame Ron Reid-Daly was such a git. Can't argue with results though ;)
    ThanX for the EFD for the FoF thread, Spikester... But I gotta know, why 174? any special significace, or just being random..? Or was that all you felt it was worth? ;)
    hail spike :laugh:...have been playing with my profile page again...wot do u think of this one??? maybe we should set up a competition...who changes their page the most :rofl: lily :grouphug:
    Damn, forgot to post hee on your burfday.....

oh well, you are older now

Stinky:yay:
    Hi Safara - I hope you had an AWESOME birthday - and Halloween!

Cheers mate!

'Liv' Forever

P.S. I know I just joined TDO, and we have not had a chance to get to know each other much at all - but I just posted my jazz demo on my profile for you to hear if you like... ;)
    Happy Birthday Mate :)

20 years young!!

Hope you had a great one, just popped in game to see if you were still about, but no joy.

Sorry i missed it. Im hoping your hungover like never before!
    haai, to the most famous person i know....u r FRONT PAGE NEWS! :laugh: loved reading all about u, cya in game soon :D lily :grouphug:
    hiya :D have done up my profile page too...go see what u think of it....any suggestions for further improvements?? lily :grouphug:
    ThanX Spikey... I did some digging, and Yes.. the Hollowman was selling for 300 % and up, around last LG. Recorded incidences of a 411% and even a 700%... so I reckon my 250% buyout is not too unreasonable, recent market manipulators can suck my sweaty balls ;)
    Hello bud,

Hows tricks? Im off tomorrow and was considering organising a hands across Australasia event. Would you be interested in participating? There will be pie, punch, orange lollies and iron ore.

Let me know, its going to be huge!
    Hey YOU ... Gratz on your forum "Golden Star" ... which means that you have reached 10k rep points ... have a beer. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back