Recent content by saliah

1. saliah

Grav :) I see you are still up to your gravity-defying tricks! Perhaps a visit is in order...

Grav :) I see you are still up to your gravity-defying tricks! Perhaps a visit is in order... eta: 3hrs 19mins (and climbing?! grr, client loader)
  2. saliah

Amethera Map after VU10

Nicely done, my friend! :)
  3. saliah

Hooray for Items in Loot!!

Hahahaha!! I didn't even realize I'd hit the opalo hotkey til you pointed it out :D Too funny :laugh: Thanks for the gz, guys :ahh:
  4. saliah

Hooray for Items in Loot!!

Woo and Yay! My first VU10 HoF! :handgun: :cheer: Click to enlarge THREE Full TT Items!! Martial Harness, UL1 and H400! yay! :woohoo:
  5. 1st Vu10 Hof

1st Vu10 Hof

6. saliah

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Armor Plating in Storage Armor Plating: Plates that were attached to armor in storage are now separate, and cannot be reattached nor moved to Inventory. Error message: "Could not execute. Please try again."
  7. saliah

game opened. I logged in

That's me! :D Yay! But check out these odd looking blotches on the skin?? Click to enlarge
  8. Blotches

Blotches

9. saliah

Progress 17th Aug

I AM IN!!! WOOO!!! Click to enlarge
  10. Woo!

Woo!

11. saliah

VU10 Torrent Status Report

100% and Seeding! Hooray VU10!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  12. saliah

VU 10.0 FAQ - Preview

I did not look through all ten pages of questions, so apologies if this has already been asked, I did not see an answer for it in MindArk posts :) : Regarding avatar re-creation.. Will we have an opportunity to see what our avatar will look like with the new engine before we choose the option...
  13. saliah

It's a message! And it's on your page! Well, not yet but it will be as soon as I hit "Post...

It's a message! And it's on your page! Well, not yet but it will be as soon as I hit "Post Message". Oh, and I like your Seuss quote :)
  14. saliah

Happy Birthday Compusmurf

Yay, Larry! :yay: Happy happy Birthday! :birthday:
  15. saliah

From the Desk of Commander Westmoreland

Yes, that's it.. they are doing the same damage through the vigi ranging from 5-10. So, it's as if you're not wearing armor at all. If the poster from Entropedia is correct and they are dealing Electric Damage, I guess that would explain why the Vigi has zero effect :D
Back