Recent content by Samantha Carter

1. Samantha Carter

Buying: JUELZ_MIC-Killa_SG-3_(L)

Hi guys, Recently returning to the game after an 8 year hiatus. I am a noob cake all over again (sold off skills years ago) and thus am going back through the skill up process. I am around level 5 BLP Sniper (Damage) and about level 7 in Hit. I have found that these Juelz guns have been about...
  2. Samantha Carter

Selling: Mod FireStorm, Gremlin F, Clothes...

The Firestorm chip has been sold. If anyones interested in the cloths or gremlin let me know. Thanks :)
  3. Samantha Carter

Im just looking to get back the investment I made in it at this point. I paid 5k ped for it and would be willing to sell it for that. I've had many PM's and i've replied with the same thing. The first person to jump on it will get it. PS. Thanks for the Bump Rip!! Hope all is well with you...
  4. Samantha Carter

Hi All, The time has come for me to sell off the last few items I kept in this game after I left about a year ago. I kept these last few things because I still hopped on every now and again to do mining or blast some stuff. Its time for me to move on so here we are.. If your interested in any...
  5. Samantha Carter

Wish we were still playing the same game. Hope all is well with you guys :)

Wish we were still playing the same game. Hope all is well with you guys :)
  6. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

Apparently so :rolleyes:
  7. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

History according to whom? Its different everywhere you go my friend. Ouch, Now your saying all the third world country are destined to become Terrorists becuase they have not the money to better themselves from the oppressions that you are so defending? Thats a bit harsh.
  8. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

Actually your absolutely right. Our super power gets changed hands every 4-8 years. We as the people vote on it. I have nothing but love for England but I think your still mad at the whole Boston Tea party thing?
  9. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

Sorry to say this but you are not informed as you should be. Yes there needs to be policing in the world. Every day this world gets smaller and smaller. As of right now a ICBM can be launched and hit a strategic target almost anywhere in the world. There is rouge nations out there with...
  10. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

Ok, thats a cop out answer. Please explain if you are o so enlightened. LMAO. go watch another Michael Moore flick.
  11. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

Thats the benefit of living in a Democratic Nation. We can vote on what we want. And we as a nation want someone who is willing to stick up for our rights and our way of life. Yes we voted for him... TWICE!! Its always easy to pick on the big guy because his name is at the top. We are the...
  12. Samantha Carter

Do you trust US$ = PED

lol warmongoring thats cute coming from someone posting from a country smaller than most of the 50 states in the US. Someone has to police this world from all the lesser minded people who still wage wars in the name of false gods. The US just happens to be one large enough and scientificly...
  13. Samantha Carter

A new letter of compromise to MindArk

Great Post and Great Support Case. Its really sad to say that they will completely ignore this though. Why? Because MindArk does NOT care about its player base. They do not care about Bug Fixes, They only care about making new flashy changes that attract more people to the game. I still log on...
  14. Samantha Carter

Why MA doesn't like me?

MA doesn't like anyone. Not even the people that pay lots and lots of money. Thats why they don't fix bugs. Thats why they don't drop loot more often to keep a stable economy. They are greedy. They know that people will still pay for all this new and cool stuff so they figure hey. why not just...
  15. Samantha Carter

Possible new scam

Nah I would say he may have legitimate PEDs for sale. But its probably a case of he set up a Dodge/Evade/Sweat Bot using fake credentials and now wants to get money out it. Either way its against EULA, and your probably not going to make out with what you bargained for.
Back