Recent content by Sara Serenity

1. Sara Serenity

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Ohhhh I see it... on your second screenshot.... the chat is grey then he asks if you are "good to go"... i see yeah... (don't underestimate my power).... Hmm yeah well above my paygrade... make sure that you have sent those to support... Thats all I have... good luck with that
  2. Sara Serenity

oh... thats rather interesting indeed... so your issue isn't with the skill problem or rule... your issue seems to be what is an apparent Power Trip... a Bullying tactic employed by an official on you... is that what the real issue is?
  3. Sara Serenity

I just want to point out something... I've noticed... you talk about free skilling... and how he is doing you a bad... because he is not depositing.... and he chooses to skill up evade for his own reasons... if you all could kindly look at the top left of his screen shots.... and notice...
  4. Sara Serenity

New chat channel The_cafe

Hi fellow entropians. So a new chat channel you say? Yep, that's right the Cafe I've created a new public channel for people to use as a regular chat channel. "Oh that's what the rookie channel is!" I hear you say. Yep and thats the problem the poor little rookies can't get help properly...
  5. Sara Serenity

Buying: Expedition Helmet (F)

Hi peeps I am looking to buy an Expedition Helmet(F) I already have the rest of the armor I am just missing the Helmet. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks:wtg:
  6. Sara Serenity

Hub culture...

Ohhhhh I get it... I see, it's a system for us to be able to create more real world currency. Buy trading in knowledge and helping others in the community of this hub come to play here we can looting to make trades in the real world. I think it's something akin to being able to create networks...
  7. Sara Serenity

Selling: HUGE list of BPS for sale

I bid for warrior face and glove bps 5ped each
  8. Sara Serenity

Construction wizard success rate!?

I am not sure how skills are playing an effect here... If it's always this 30% across the board or does it change once you are over a certain skill level in the specific crafting profession... Is it always 30% or can it improve?
  9. Sara Serenity

So basically what you are saying is if I do a run of say 100 for example I am only looking at the maximum of 30 actual successful crafts. And the rest is a mixture of nears and failure? So I should take everything I make at then of 100 crafts including the returned materials and that should...
  10. Sara Serenity

I am sure that this has come up before but I am not sure what's going on here. I am truely confused as to why the construction wizard on the crafting machine tells me I have a 90% success rate on a basic wires Bp but when I craft it I am getting 23-29% success on the final statistics. Am I...
  11. Sara Serenity

Creating custom channel difficulty

So I typed it as /invite #customchannel [playerlink] and bam it worked thanks for the assistance again
  12. Sara Serenity

Woot woot. Yes that worked thank you serica
  13. Sara Serenity

So I wanted to create a private custom channel that I can use when I am mentoring and while I have read the help info I wanted to know if anyone has successfully created a private custom channel and actually invited players to use it because I can't seem to get my channel to work. I have...
  14. Sara Serenity

Brads got some trouble Help please

He also mentioned that it's the only email he has and used to get emails from PCF but now none at all. And he isn't able to log into PCF which is why I posted this thread oh his behalf
  15. Sara Serenity

Brads got some trouble Help please

Hi this post is for Brads Colouring service, he is having trouble not getting emails from PCF to reset password or send support case. Any ideas on how to remedy the problem would be nice
Back