Recent content by Sarabian

1. Sarabian

My condolences...

I'm sorry to hear of your cat, I know how you feel - I still miss my cat from many years ago, blighters just sneak into the depths of the heart eh? :( This may sound nuts but I find illness in people easier to handle than in a pet, fecked if I know why! Still I think you have hit on a good idea...
  2. Sarabian

Project Promote

I missed that post but just did it now as well, doesn't hurt to revisit the basic idea imo :)
  3. Sarabian

Celebrities playing EU?

Awwwh! Menace - that's just mean - now for no practical or usefull reason I want to know who you are! :) Strikes me though that the best way for a celeb to hide in a virtual world is to go by their actual celebrity name - the old hide in plain sight trick :)
  4. Sarabian

Creative Kingdom & Thai Government Collaborate on Landmark Cyber City in Entropia Universe

This is my first real look at the CKI effort (my way of dealing with waiting for something is to ignore it's existence until near readiness - helps me keep my nails intact :)). The gamesradar screenshots look great and intriguing all at once. Looks to be an ideal setting for some adventures :D...
  5. Sarabian

Info: 2006 vs 2010

Swords are my favourite weapon and I've sliced many an argo at twin since about 2006 also, am looking forward to your findings here Valentin. Good luck :)
  6. Sarabian

FYI: The potential of new planet graphics

I'm sorry :( - my post wasn't clear - what i meant is that the new planets can dedicate their efforts to developing content and gameplay while MA has to split it's team between all aspects of the system, especially the economy as this pays the bills for them.
  7. Sarabian

Question: Fantascic loots,... not for all...

It is extremely co-incidental however we have no idea how much those guys have spent/lost/won so maybe their time came and they all happened to be online on the same day the system decided to reward them. Maybe they all figured out "the secret" together and used it :). Whatever the reason -...
  8. Sarabian

FYI: The potential of new planet graphics

I'm most keen to see the new planets - as they may not be as tied to matching an existing economy system, as FPC has to be - there are great possibilities. Am looking forward to zipping around in a jeep blasting mobs with a massive caliber machine gun :). Please don't try to explain the tech...
  9. Sarabian

Getting Ridiculous

I had the same problem in vista 32 My solution was to wipe all traces of eu from my system, and re-install with 10.3 full download, download the update patches as normal with loader. This didn't work for me. I then un-installed the c redistributable and installed with latest version I could...
  10. Sarabian

Bounty System

This is a great idea! Imagine what would happen to an annoying spammer with such a system in place - I sense justifiable come-uppance big time! :sniper: I have only one suggestion: Have a time-delay before the bounty becomes active - eg it takes 1 hr after the bounty is placed before it's...
  11. Sarabian

Question: How do you grade a gaming PC?!

My old pc 3200+, 7900 nvidia, 1.5gb ram runs eu in low quality just fine.(2005) My current pc E8500, 8800 nvidia, 4gb ram, runs on very high (2008) My office pc, Athlon 1100, onboard graphics, 0.5gb ram, not a prayer of running EU.(2004) Main difference is my personal pc's were gaming systems...
  12. Sarabian

Question: Hows loot work?

I'll throw a fly in the ointment here and say that I think loot is partly determined at spawn. To explain better - I feel that a "group" of mobs that spawn in a "zone/area" have a % that will have something nice, i.e. 2 out of 100 maybe?!? I also think there is a relationship between what you...
  13. Sarabian

Info: Beginner armor (what to use when or why ;))

I see a lot of new players out there in dreadfull combinations of useless armour. A thread like this is badly needed to help them not buy rubbish. +rep for Smoerble - good thread :wtg:
  14. Sarabian

Question: Ignore other players ingame.

While it's a nice idea to block out unwanted harassment I reckon that if someone is being a real jerk then a support case followed by a swift ban should solve the problem. As for spammers - yes they're a pain but usually they grow out of it - if they don't then:nutkick: My first thought was Yes...
  15. Sarabian

Question: General loot pre/post - tier/VU10?

I'd go along with Menace's post that there seems to be an overall reduction in return. His figures feel about right to my own experience at the moment. I have only begun to monitor my progress as I have been out since just after the VU 10 introduction, just started again in November. It's my...
Back