Society
Omerta Society
Marz Marzan Galbatorix
Hey

I just noticed that EU just got 7,4 points on
http://www.mmorpg.com/
so i say lets all help out and make EU game
ranked 1!Beacuse i can say at once that this will lead to much more members
I my self always yoused mmorpg to find an good mmo to play and i can say that i wouldnt choose entropia just looking at the ranking. Luckely my friend tiped me about this game but i say lets start project promote and give EU the credit its deserves whos with me!?:wtg::boxer::lift:

To be brutally honest, 90% of the gamers on MMORPG.com and other similar sites are 9-16 years old. While there are many people in EU that would fit in that age bracket, and the few that I've played with have always been a pleasure.

I think we should be marketing EU as different from the other MMO's. We have an RCE which changes every singe aspect of what takes place in our universe. People need to be educated that this is a much different experience than WoW etc.

People coming from those sites will have expectations that just cannot be met in EU, thus, they give the game some bad word of mouth and uninstall.

Regardless however, I've voted, every bit of promotion helps, and a +rep for the initiative.

Maybe your right =/

Maybe your right =/

Kids playing other mmorpgs like WoW aren't just suited for EU/FPC.

You don't get things here with just a snap of a finger, you have to work in order to gain stuff.

yeh i guess..

Well what you think about an project promote 2
to make wikipedia show more info about entropia universe then it thoose now?
Was going tp dp that after this thread before but guess it could be an good idea to see your opinion on that?

I missed that post but just did it now as well, doesn't hurt to revisit the basic idea imo :)

Well good publicity can't hurt :D

Back