Recent content by Sarina

1. S

No pay service receivers

That would solve it on my side. It does raise a good question though, how do you or anyone else know I will follow through after you have paid. Its kind of a catch-22 to me. Best solution I can think of is partial pay in front, balance after. Input on this idea from you or anyone else? Sill...
  2. S

No pay service receivers

But on that particular list I would have to have you head it :laugh::yup:
  3. S

No pay service receivers

Did say it wasn't directed at you, sorry. several have made good comments (read helpful), one horrible response, and extremely profane and insulting. It was directed there, not at you or most of the other responses that were indifferent,humorous, or helpful. Again sorry if I offended you or come...
  4. S

No pay service receivers

Guess I should put you at the head of the list. I was looking for something here a large number of people seem to be lacking, intelligent criticism, not the idiot brigade, so close it if you only wish to criticize, if you have anything beneficial to say, say it. This response is meant to be a...
  5. S

No pay service receivers

As i had already stated, I did not state that either you or anyone else was a scammer, and I apoligized as well, to you and the other person as well, in this post, that I did not mean to imply you or the other person was a scammer, again, i apologize if it was understood that way, as far as me...
  6. S

No pay service receivers

Thank you, will edit names out immediately, if it was understood that i claim they were scammers, my apoligies to you and them as well. My intent was to mention non-payers in the hope they would not recieve further service from others, and with any luck keep their end of an agreement. As for as...
  7. S

No pay service receivers

yep, almost had to quit playing over that much.
  8. S

No pay service receivers

That was kinda the idea for this thread, get the names out of those who scam and rip off other players. the amount wasn't any real issue, their word is an issue though.
  9. S

No pay service receivers

but of course
  10. S

No pay service receivers

Here is my list of friendly players kind enough to hire me then skip out on payment. My normal policy is pay after service is provided, I have had one other no pay, that one did not skip out, my "Pay what you feel my service was worth" (for healing) was used, there are no objections with that...
  11. S

FYI: WARNING! which armor can be colored/textured?

sorry to disagree, but as a normal i am unable to go to twin peaks or pa, that "lag" thing, i run in seconds per frame in twin and 2 sec per frame-1 frame per sec in pa. minor side effect of a 2 year old low end laptop. that does not automatically make me a scammer because i won't normally got...
  12. S

Entropia Universe 11.9.3 Release Notes

can't answer that for his, mine, no new software or updates.
  13. S

Yes, tried restore point as well, done all short of a reformat and start from scratch. A friends laptop has the same issue. Thanks for the input though.
  14. S

Odin's Valkyries

Long Live the Valkyries
  15. S

when can i play again? Since 11.9.0 i have been unable to update on my pc, crashes every time. Been using a friends pc (extreme gaming build), and i was wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if any are aware of how to fix it. A full reinstall has already been tried, and support will...
Back