No pay service receivers

Sarina

Young
Society
Odin's Valkyries
Sarina Nicole Hammer
Here is my list of friendly players kind enough to hire me then skip out on payment. My normal policy is pay after service is provided, I have had one other no pay, that one did not skip out, my "Pay what you feel my service was worth" (for healing) was used, there are no objections with that individual.

name removed by poster Mar 2011 0.14 PED healing, logged out without payment or reason why payment was refused.
name removed by poster 18sep2011 8.00 PED jumped shipped in CP space after hiring me to transport him there.

If you want your name added, feel free to hire me then not pay. If you see your name on my list, simply pay what you agreed to pay to me and all others you have ripped off. I will remove your name in about the same amount of time it takes you to keep your side of the agreement you made. If you don't like me putting your name on here, well,sorry but, I don't like spending my time and money to provide you with a service and nor receiving my payment afterwards.

To all those out there that have hired me in the past, thank you for hiring me, and I hope to provide you with service again at some other time in the future. Enjoy and watch out for those who make agreements then back out after you kept your end of it.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Sarina
"Dancing girl by the TP"

Last edited:
The Ultimate Executioner Mar 2011 0.14 PED healing, logged out without payment or reason why payment was refused.

I"

Wooo ...bet that one bout broke ya huh :laugh:

-Bemo-

the ultimate executioner mar 2011 0.14 ped healing, logged out without payment or reason why payment was refused.
o gawd! What nerve!

Sorry the thread owner, but I would like to see more names in the future :yay:

If I let you hire me for something and then refuse to let you pay me, would I end up on the list with a negative amount? :yay:

If I let you hire me for something and then refuse to let you pay me, would I end up on the list with a negative amount? :yay:

but of course

Sorry the thread owner, but I would like to see more names in the future :yay:

That was kinda the idea for this thread, get the names out of those who scam and rip off other players. the amount wasn't any real issue, their word is an issue though.

That was kinda the idea for this thread, get the names out of those who scam and rip off other players. the amount wasn't any real issue, their word is an issue though.

Remember though:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

May also apply:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

Damm Nighthawk dint know you are a mod?

Or is this the forumpolice section ? :D

Remember though:

May also apply:

Thank you, will edit names out immediately, if it was understood that i claim they were scammers, my apoligies to you and them as well. My intent was to mention non-payers in the hope they would not recieve further service from others, and with any luck keep their end of an agreement. As for as contact ma about it, I believe that would be a waste of time as I do not have even screen shots to back anything. And again, thanks for pointing this out, I missed the forum rule concerning this.

Hahaha wtf??? Calling my scammer because I got CTD when you enter Space ?? YOU COULD EASILY SEE I GOT DISCONNECTED AND LEFT THE SHIP WHEN YOU ENTERED SPACE!!!!! I relogged and was at calypso scace station!
I ended up paying that trip two times allready. So don't f*cking call me scammer.

You can send email to MA, and ask them for the 8 peds...

Damn you most be really stupid if you went all way to CP alone... Since I never was in that ship. So stop act like an idiot. You could easily went to space station or back to calypso!

Hahaha wtf??? Calling my scammer because I got CTD when you enter Space ?? YOU COULD EASILY SEE I GOT DISCONNECTED AND LEFT THE SHIP WHEN YOU ENTERED SPACE!!!!! I relogged and was at calypso scace station!
I ended up paying that trip two times allready. So don't f*cking call me scammer.

You can send email to MA, and ask them for the 8 peds...

Damn you most be really stupid if you went all way to CP alone... Since I never was in that ship. So stop act like an idiot. You could easily went to space station or back to calypso!

As i had already stated, I did not state that either you or anyone else was a scammer, and I apoligized as well, to you and the other person as well, in this post, that I did not mean to imply you or the other person was a scammer, again, i apologize if it was understood that way, as far as me being "stupid", that is not exactly polite, and no, I wasn't paid, that was the point of this. I ask for payment only after I have delivered my end of a bargain, if you were dc'd, it was a 15 minute or so delay before you "XXXX has exited the vehicle" in cp space.I ask payment after and only after due to how many individuals in this game do scam. Again, "stupid for going to cp alone?, not really, I didn't land after you had exited the vehicle in cp space, and continued to NI as that was my personal destination. Again, if it was interpreted that I was stating, or implying that you, or the other indiviual were scamming me, I apologize, that was far from my intention. And to show you that I mean what I say, I am offering you a ride to any planet you choose when I am on next and have the time to do so (job limitations for play time). I am making this offer as you said you dc'd, I didn't see you pc when this occured, only mine stating you left the vehicle, not disconnected, as is usually the case in my experience. So feel free to holler for that ride next time you see me in twin peaks, or anywhere else.

You should get a list of "socmates who get drunk and pass out mid-hunt, leaving you alone surrounded by atrax" :)

You should get a list of "socmates who get drunk and pass out mid-hunt, leaving you alone surrounded by atrax" :)

Guess I should put you at the head of the list. I was looking for something here a large number of people seem to be lacking, intelligent criticism, not the idiot brigade, so close it if you only wish to criticize, if you have anything beneficial to say, say it. This response is meant to be a bit humorous, not insulting to you, or to any other in particular.

Guess I should put you at the head of the list. I was looking for something here a large number of people seem to be lacking, intelligent criticism, not the idiot brigade, so close it if you only wish to criticize, if you have anything beneficial to say, say it. This response is meant to be a bit humorous, not insulting to you, or to any other in particular.

Wow, I wasn't trying to criticize. Was making a joke based on hunting the other night with you. Sorry.

Wow, I wasn't trying to criticize. Was making a joke based on hunting the other night with you. Sorry.

Did say it wasn't directed at you, sorry. several have made good comments (read helpful), one horrible response, and extremely profane and insulting. It was directed there, not at you or most of the other responses that were indifferent,humorous, or helpful. Again sorry if I offended you or come across the wrong way. Also, sorry but I missed that user name and avatar are different, initial thought was a flamer, but I did catch the humor Smiley as well, again, sorry.

Did say it wasn't directed at you, sorry. several have made good comments (read helpful), one horrible response, and extremely profane and insulting. It was directed there, not at you or most of the other responses that were indifferent,humorous, or helpful. Again sorry if I offended you or come across the wrong way.

I must have read it wrong, didn't see that part when I first replied. No worries.

I must have read it wrong, didn't see that part when I first replied. No worries.

But on that particular list I would have to have you head it :laugh::yup:

Can't you just solve the issue by let them pay upfront? :duh:

Can't you just solve the issue by let them pay upfront? :duh:

That would solve it on my side. It does raise a good question though, how do you or anyone else know I will follow through after you have paid. Its kind of a catch-22 to me. Best solution I can think of is partial pay in front, balance after. Input on this idea from you or anyone else? Sill leaves option for dishonesty from both sides this way.

Well seeing how this was supposed to be a thread to list non payers names which have been removed due to forum rules ..... can we get a :locked:on this already?

-Bemo-

if any1 stands up and say they healed blackhawk without getting paied i will carv your name in to the moon when the technology is invented and not guarded buy men using lethal force

That would solve it on my side. It does raise a good question though, how do you or anyone else know I will follow through after you have paid. Its kind of a catch-22 to me. Best solution I can think of is partial pay in front, balance after. Input on this idea from you or anyone else? Sill leaves option for dishonesty from both sides this way.

Any transaction within EU involves a level of trust on both sides. Possibly ask for a small (10%?) retainer if you know you'll be out healing them for a good bit of time. I would assume that you can probably estimate a decay rate, so if you think you'll be out like 20 PED over the course of a 2 hour hunt, have them give you 2 PED up front. Subtract the up front fee from any actual decay towards the end. Not a foolproof solution by any means, but better than nothing.

Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing. Keep a list, if you see them talking/asking for services in Twin or something, pop a message up that they've been dishonest in the past.

if i were a fapper i'd get my customers on fl and if they fail to pay then friendly remind them once in a while.

regardless, i'd request payment even during fapping once service costs are higher than what i am willing to risk on that customer, e.g. 5 PED.

there is still room for improving service functions in the game. imagine hunter blocks a certain amount off his ped card in favor of the fapper, and decay(or any agreed amount of ped per click) automatically gets moved from the threshold to the fapper during the service. we'll see, there is so much still to come ;)

.14 ped from a guy you healed, and 8 ped from a guy who you apparently never even actually transported/provided service to? :scratch2:

:locked::locked::locked:

Back