Recent content by Shadowmage

1. Shadowmage

Consider looking for new society

So, coming back to EU after roughly seven years, I had to find out two things: First, and most sadly, my soc is pretty much deserted nowadays, all people more or less seem to have quit over the years. Second, as I consider most positively so far, things in EU seem to be working differently...
  2. Shadowmage

Buying: Emik Enigma L2 + Ares Ring Improved

Update... :wtg:
  3. Shadowmage

Buying: Emik Enigma L2 + Ares Ring Improved

Looking for above mentioned items === Emik Enigma L2 === purchased. === Ares Ring Improved === purchased. close.
  4. Shadowmage

People say dead live longer...

Hey guys, I was away for likely more than seven years know, only logging in from time to time to prevent my account getting cancelled. I'm actually thinking about start playing again, a little bit at least, maybe even getting Rising Potentials society running again :) I'd like to greet...
  5. Shadowmage

I was here!

Just wanted to let you know that I was here today, once again. I'm all fine, just for sure won't have time getting all into Entropia anymore. I couldn't even find the NAZ when I logged in before, Port Atlantis lookin' all different now *lol* Kids are an enjoyable, yet really tough business...
  6. Shadowmage

Selling: Full Salamander (M)

Starting @ TT+5000 running until sunday 18:00 CET
  7. Shadowmage

Selling: Salamander (M) + Skills

Finally, after about two years of non-playing and just losing value, I decided to sell off more of the rest of my skills, please note that i will only sell those with a different of at least 1000% TT value to the ESI price (to give an example, if ESI is at 800%, i won't sell skills below 1800%...
  8. Shadowmage

Selling: or Trading: GT5 Signature Edition - Key for SLS AMG race

Wonder where the 'trade' section is gone... grml If you have GT5 and B-Spec drivers with level 35 or even higher and no signature edition this may be your chance to win a real life SLS AMG by coaching your drivers to victory; for further information please just browse the official GT5 site. I...
  9. Shadowmage

Selling: Salamander (M)

SB: tt+5,8k BO: tt+7,5k Post in here or PM me if you're interested :)
  10. Shadowmage

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

SB: tt+3500 BO: tt+4000 ending Friday 22:00 MA time
  11. Shadowmage

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia

I'm not really active since march/avril due several rl issues and being a bit bored and disappointed about changes in EU, but accoding to skill scanner data I made yesterday after "discovering" this thread I'm currently holding at 279.241 total skills
  12. Shadowmage

Buying: G Sized Apartment

I got two G sized appartements, one on Calypyso (Sakura Juujou 16G; optinally full furnished) and one on CND for sale. The Calypso one I would sell for 1k w/o furniture.
  13. Shadowmage

Selling: First Gen Compusitive Attack Chip IV (Mod FS)

SB: tt+3500 BO: tt+4300
  14. Shadowmage

BP masterplans

Alright, they surely know how to clean up the mess... :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
  15. Shadowmage

Why does noone every get upset about Entropia?

Now are they a swedish company or not? If yes, within the EU those douchbags could do standard transactions which won't cost any fees. I'm doing/receiving around 60 transactions each month within the EU and never was charged except the standard transaction fee for those (which is same as...
Back