Buying: G Sized Apartment

fiona2011

Provider
Society
Circle of Lootius
Fiona Kitten Shamrock
I am looking into buying another apartment just one on Calypso. I know the deeds are currently bugged but I would liek to know how much a G size apartment would be. A G sized being the biggest apartment you can get so I was wondering if anyone could tell me a price and maybe where to get it since buying form the auction with them being bugged is impossible to know what apartment you are really buying. I hope somoene canw ork with me to help my purchase one while this bug is in place that way I don't have to wait :)

sorry, I don't own one... but will tell you that prices vary greatly from place to place. Somewhere like Bilton Towers will run you 1.5k or more sometimes... Places like Omegaton, Sakura, and other outlying areas will likely be a bit cheaper. I think average rate for small apartments is around 300 peds, medim sized is 500-600 peds, and large go for around 800-1k depending on seller, location and other variables.

Best bet is to watch the auction... and YES, I hope they fix the blasted bugs. Also, you might check out Camelkamp real estate.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/174518-camelokemp-real-estate-more.html#post2225426

thankyou very much for the information you provided :)

I got two G sized appartements, one on Calypyso (Sakura Juujou 16G; optinally full furnished) and one on CND for sale. The Calypso one I would sell for 1k w/o furniture.

Would you be able to go to 900 ped on the one on calypso?

Yay I bought one....no need for this thread anymore :yay:

Last edited:
Back